꧁What We Call 'Death'꧂

Kai ran to kill Clouse.. The gun is aimed at Kai's head, pulled the trigger. But Kai met with nothing at all. Just silence. The old man did not realise that the gun is out of bullets. "Are you seriously kidding me?!! At this kind of time?!!!"
Before he could reload, the gun is kicked away by Kai.

But there is another sword hung on the wall. The old man run towards it and grabbed it. Kai also went after him. He raised his sword high enough to slash Clouse.

Unfortunately, The sword clashed against each other."Have you forgotten who trained you to wield?!" Clouse exclaimed. Kai gritted his teeth, annoyed with blazing rage inside of his heart.

He couldn't hear anything other than whispers that told him to kill Clouse. The demon whispers continuously.

"YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER TOOK ME IN FIRST PLACE!!!" The brunette shouted again, he jump, backing away from Clouse's 'sword-push'. Then, Kai gets into charge attack at him. Clouse blocked it and clash it again for many times.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT BEGGING IN FIRST PLACE!" Clouse exclaimed again. That was unreasonable words, Clouse thought. It was just, his mind off somewhere.

"THAT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH KIDNAPPING!!"

"WHO CARES?!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE SOONER OR LATER!"

The sword keep crashing onto Kai's katana, 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5, 6 times until he couldn't use his shield anymore. "IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR SISTER AGAIN! BOTH OF YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRIED TO AVOID ME!!! BY THE TIME, NO ONE COULD SAVE YOU ALL!!!"

Before he unable to continue shielding himself, Kai rolled down and impaled the edge of his katana into Clouse's calf. "I DON'T NEED ANYBODY TO SAVE ME. I CAN SAVE MYSELF!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID UNTIL YOU HATED ME SO MUCH EVER SINCE I STEPPED INTO THIS PLACE!!! I JUST FREAKING DON'T KNOW WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!!"

Kai was raging.

"I NEVER WISHED FOR ALL OF THIS TO HAPPEN!! I DON'T NEED ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN!!! I DON'T NEED A PAINFUL LIFE, I JUST WANT A PEACEFUL LIFE!!!" Kai continues to stab him.

Clouse screamed in agony as The blood sputter out of the old man's calf. Kai impaled the edge of his katana into Clouse's calf even deeper and deeper and tear his flesh. It was a horrendous scenery if Clouse screams too much.

"YOU LITTLE-" The old man is furious, he took the sword and tried to hit Kai in his palm and it did impaled. But the pain is numb in Kai's world, he relentlessly took it off from the palm and continue slash Clouse.

It would have been better if he died. It would have been better if none of this happened. Rather... How am i supposed to get out of this after it ends? Where.... Am i supposed to go...?
Monastery?....no.....im far than a saviour.... I need.... I need to go back....

Back?......

Hold up .......

Back to who?.....

Where.....

Do i fit?.....

Where should.....

i go?.....

I dont have anybody. I can't fit anywhere. People will either hunt for me.. they might come for my head but i can perfectly handle that .. it's just.... I.... I don't want to.... Die alone....