꧁Lies Of The Faith꧂

It's almost night since the last hunt started.
They sat together wondering when will he ever wakes up. The chirping sound coming outside of monastery bugging their ears all day long.

"Master Wu, Garmadon! He-,"
Cole shouted hurriedly but was interrupted by Master Garmadon.

"What? What is it?,"
Garmadon replies.

"Did Kai ran away?!," Master Wu began making up assumptions but his brother calmed him by putting his arm wrapped around his neck.

"No-, he's....he's awake!,"
He is choking on his breath since Cole been running through halls to reach here.

They look at each other giving agreement nod. Even though they need to make the interrogation faster, it's possible that this circumstance would make Kai back away from giving more information. Since they're pressuring him...

______________________________________

Kai turned his back from Nya, very, very shy when he remembered that he beg her to stay even though he didn't do it on purpose. Kai wasn't at right state of mind that time.

"Geez- what the heck was I thinking???!!!!! That's the stupidest thing you ever made!!!!!!!What if she finds out???!!!!,"

Kai is arguing with himself. Basically he's more aware anything he does could trigger his cover.

Nya also turned his back from Kai, staring at the wall while covering her mouth with her right palm. Nya can't lie, she thought that was a bad idea to do in first place. Luckily there aren't any hidden camera.

"Ugh!!! I should have went away that time- Now everything's getting awkward.... Kai might gets the wrong idea.....MY LIFE DOOOMMEEDDDD,"

Nya also, screaming at herself for not trying to get away in first place. At this situation, both of them are regretting their deeds.
"That's not my fault. He grabbed my hands first so it's not completely my fault. But why the both of us seems really awkward!!,"

Everything in the room is so quiet that you could hear the ringing sound whenever there's nothing to hear. Nya takes a peek at the boy.

It went for few minutes until one of them decided to spoke for themselves.

"So uhh....it seems like your head looks fine,"
Nya tried to start a conversation even though she's embarrassed from what happened.

"Huh? Oh! Uhm- Yeah!! A little hit won't be enough to kill me,"
Kai stuttered and acted as if he's proud of himself. Showing off his capabilities.

"That's.....That's good then....," They went silent again.

"Uhmmm.....s-so....about.....,"

Kai proceed and stop mid-half of his speech because he knows, Nya don't recognise him so she may have thought something like- Romance thingy. But brush it off might anger the hot head even worse. It's the best to solve it right here and right now.

He cleared his throat and continue what he's about to say.

"About what happened.... Just- let's just- pretend it never happen,"