꧁Reason For The Peace꧂

"Most likely because someone's at stake,"

They all froze in place as they shuddered at Kai's sudden change of tone. Honestly, He just growled in low voice.

"JUST KIDDING!!!," The brunette surprised them all. Lloyd and Nya don't look contented.

"Stop trying to spook us out!!," Lloyd says while pinching the bridge of his nose and went on lifting his hand to slide his hair, he's in utterly distressful situation.

"Will not. I'm just adding the suspense," Kai playfully cheered with another grin and closed his eyes. His head stay low.

They all sigh in defeat.

"I think it's useless....," Cole replies.

"Very," Jay agreed.

"He never spills.....," Nya shot a death glare.

"Because~~ I am loyal," Kai gladly complimented himself.

"Liste-," Lloyd was cut off.

"Hey! Y'all haven't introduced yourselves yet," Kai went all curious again.

"Hah?? But you said you don't even care whatever our names are last days!!," Jay stated.

"Pffffttt, I'm just messing with you. Orrrrrrrr~ it's just that your names didn't reach my interest,"

Cole and Zane snickered behind Jay. "Hey!!," He shouted at the both of them.

"Don't laugh behind my back! I got eyes on you," Jay tried to sound intimidating. Pointing his eyes directly into theirs.

Lloyd turned his attention towards Chen's associate. He wanted to talk more but always get himself interrupt again.

"Anyways......," The brunette interrupts their arguments.

"My name is Kai, What about yours?" He tilted his head with dumbfounded face. And he tried to make that cute cat or dog's widened eyes face.

Lloyd hesitated.

However, Zane is known for his polite, smart since he's a robot, and nice. The complete opposite of hot-head. What else would he decline?

He approach the brunette and Introduced himself and the others.

"My name's Zane Julien or you can call me specifically Zane," he motioned, pointing at each owners of the names.

"This is Cole, Jay, Lloyd and Nya. I believe you knew the other two since you've met them,"

"I see..... I'm not pleased to meet you all," Kai lowered his eyes with full of venom and evilness. His vision are keen but mostly he never pays attention to anything.

Lloyd signaled Cole to come closer and whispered something Kai can't make it out. Nya also joins them and so is the others. They're up to something.

"Now I don't like whatever going to happen one bit-," He remained unfazed.

"We could see that," Cole went ahead and grab Kai, put him on top of his shoulder. Carrying the rebellious Kai.