꧁Eliminate what matters꧂

_________________________________

I breath out the most irritated sigh ever. Even so, my breath kept being cut by each steps I'm approaching Ash.

I lit my hands on fire and shot them through Ash's chest but he dissappeared before the flames could hit him. i look around for his trail, observing up and everywhere.

"DON'T LET DOWN YOUR GUARD!" Ash shouted from my side as he swinged his spear to my waist. I dodged it but unfortunately not my waist. My katana was swiped away to the edge of the rocks.

*SPLAT*

"GHH!"
A sound of my favourite jacket getting torn echoes with my grunt. But it's more than meets the eye.

My waist is bleeding as the spear dug itself into my skin. The crimson liquid continue pouring down but not so flooding. If I hadn't avoid earlier, the injury might be fatal. Well.....Ash's already crossed the boundary....

So..... Violence is no important matter anymore, isn't it?

I watched as he smirked while swirling his spear on the air and dramatically stomp it on the ground.  I carefully walk up to him slowly and gave off 'i give up' vibe. He looked confused at first, getting ready for next attack which never came for him.

I gained his trust And it seems to worked well when Ash relaxed, smirked with sadism grin at me.

That being said.....
My plan had always go well.

I walked pass him like nothing happen but quickly pulled out a dagger, lifting it up to his throat. I could care lest about the tip of my dagger finds itself buried under his trachea. The trickled blood won't bother me at all.

I can hear gasp from audiences. I can feel a sharp glare from Nya, telling me to stop. Don't go overboard. So is the other ninjas, one looked concern, one looked confused.....many readable expression...meanwhile Skylor... Swiftly headshake towards my behaviour.

Then, I come up with a better solution.
"Tell me. Would you accept defeat?"
I asks Ash nicely.

"Dimwit. I won't be defeated so easily"
He said as he vanished into thin air again with a smirk. This is getting annoying. Meanwhile Chen is looking intrigued. Clouse is.... Looking at me with the look of sadism.....wishing that I can lose...No....even better... Die right here.

"What makes a warrior if ones always afraid to face his enemy?"
Intimidation tactic starts now.

"Better be safe than dying"
Ash replied as he tilted his spear and sprinted at me. I look over to my katana and grabbed it as I realize he's clashing at me.

"Oh C'mon, Chill! This isn't a death fight!" I started to chat.

"Yes but you'll be dead if your focus on other things!!" He shouted as he dissappeared into thin air and reappeared behind me.

The sound of our weapon clashes and the pressure put between both of the weapons.
It's getting heavier and heavier.

I lit my hands with fire and decided to blow the both of us together.

He didn't see that coming, falling back further than me and his leg sprained. I landed away from the blow as well. Falling on my back, rolled into perfect position like sitting.