Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!

Bulan was standing there as she crossed her arms looking at Baby.

Bulan said "Father don't worry we can handle him."

Goku said "Wait father?"

Vegeta said "Kakarot she meant me! Bulla is in that fusion! I can hear her voice from there. Don't you see the hair."

Goku said "So who else is in there?"

Bulan said "Don't worry Gramps I know your confused right"

Goku said "Ohhh Pan." Vegeta sighed as they both were in their base forms as they watch the fight unhold.

Baby said "Damn these brats...they gotten stronger." He gets into a stance as Bulan did the same as they both fight it out. Bulan would grab Baby's legs and throw him to a mountain. Baby coughed as he charged at Bulan but she kept dodging. "STOP MOVING!" Bulan stops and grabs his arms and gut punched him and blast his face and sends him in the air. Baby managed to get his footing as he stops from flying up to space.

Bulan said "What's wrong Baby. Gonna cry" She mocks Baby as he was so mad. He screams as he began to power up a Kamehameha. Bulan appeared from behind and Baby turned around as Bulan did a Final Kamehameha attack at Baby as Baby was sent to the ground. He was hurt and he huffed.

Baby grunt and was feeling weak. He looked at Bulan and was scared.

Baby said "Damn it..I need to leave this planet." He flew up quick but Bulan managed to stop him. Baby was trying to find ways to escape as he was trapped. "GRRR" He was so mad as he let his energy out as Bulan felt something strange as he notice Baby's hair turn super saiyan 2 as Bulan back off.

Baby said "Haha! Finally! Stronger than ever."

Bulan said "So that's how you wanna play huh. Haaa" Baby saw Bulan transform as Bulan transform into a super saiyan 2. They both fought as it was hard fought battle between the two. Goku and Vegeta watch as they didn't know if they should help bulan or not.

Meanwhile●

Whis said "Oh my Bulan is doing wonders against Baby but she only has 10 minutes."

Zamasu said "10 minutes!? Why aren't goku and vegeta out there helping! Damn those monkeys! Gah! Whis take me to the battlefield."

Whis said "Are you sure?"

Zamasu said "Yes! Hurry! If that fusion wears off who know what might happen!" Whis took Zamasu to Earth as it would take 30 minutes.

●Meanwhile●

Bulan was toying with Baby as she was winning the fight. Vegeta yells at Bulan to finish it but Bulan didn't listen as she wanted to torture Baby for hurting her friends.

Bulan said "Time to end this with my strongest attack."

Baby said "No..." He coughed as he watched.

Bulan said "Galick Metor Masenko-" Bulan suddenly splits back to Pan and Bulla.

Bulla said "Wait what!-" Baby smirked and then took down Bulla and Pan as he laughs. Goku and Vegeta went to go help but Baby managed to get Goku and Vegeta out of the equation by sending in death beams towards their chest as both saiyans were on their knees watching this unfold.

Pan coughed "We almost won.."

Baby said "Well you messed up. Now die!" He powers up a powerful beam towards Pan's face. But suddenly he was kicked in the face by a certain person. A warrior wearing the fusion gear just like Bulan but in a different color.

Gotenks said "Alright! The all mighty gotenks is here! All that training in the chamber paid off! Haha!"

Goku said "Gotenks! Finish Baby! We need you to take him out! But make him get out of GB's body. "

Gotenks said "Alright dad. Baby it's over for you! Now witness the power of super saiyan 3 gotenks!"

Baby said "Damn these saiyans! Dieee" Baby blast many ki blasts towards Gotenks as Gotenks suddenly used his ghost attack and sent all his ghosts to destroy the blasts

Baby said "Damn these saiyans! Dieee" Baby blast many ki blasts towards Gotenks as Gotenks suddenly used his ghost attack and sent all his ghosts to destroy the blasts. "Grrrr fine! Time to take this planet and you all to misery! Death Divine Spirit Bomb!" He suddenly forms a big Spirit Bom as he sent it towards the saiyans as Gotenks, Goku, Vegeta, Pan and Bulla used their powerful attacks as it clashes with Baby's Spirit Bomb. Baby used more power as they were being pushed back. Baby was laughing so much. "Aww can't fight back you saiyans! Your time is up and I can't wait to rule the world!" He wasn't paying attention as he felt sharp pain in his stomach as Zamasu was behind and stabbed in the stomach as Baby coughed a lot blood.

Goku yelled "Nows our chance!!" They all went full energy as Zamasu grab Baby hair and slammed him towards the blast and disappeared as Baby got in the explosion and the dust settle. Goku saw Baby hurt and saw Goku Black too.

Goku said "Look I see them." Baby was crawling his way for freedom as he was hurt badly. But suddenly someone was in front of him. It was Zamasu.

Baby said "N-No"

Zamasu said "Die.." He kills Baby by blasting him with divine fire. Baby was killed and his was body was disintegrated. He went to go to Goku Black and checks on him. "Come on GB. Wake up.." Goku Black coughed as Zamasu fed him a senzu bean.

Goku Black said "What happened?.."

Zamasu said "We won." Goku Black smiled and coughed as he sits up. "Sorry if I stabbed you."

Goku Black said "You stabbed me! What the heck!" Everyone laugh as Goku Black was so confused at what happened. The world was now safe from the terror of baby.

●Meanwhile●

Grand Preist was walking in the halls as he just finish chatting with his children of the angels as he saw Zeno Sama. He bowed.

Grand Preist said "Lord Zeno Sama. What a surprise, is there something you need?"

Zeno said "Yes I need your help. I want to make another TOP. But this time the winner will be GOD of Universe 0."

Grand Priest said "Wait Lord Zeno. Isn't that universe erased."

Zeno said "Nope! I actually recreated it. I felt bored and thought to make it but we need a GOD and angel.

Grand Preist said "Wait..your telling me Universe 0 is the only universe without a GOD and angel."

Zeno said "Uh huh! Now I want you to find a candidate for that Universe!"

Grand Preist said "Does a tournament sound good?"

Zeno said "Hmm yeah but I wanna choose someone to make it quick."

Grand Preist said "As you wish Lord Zeno. I will find candidates for this universe." Zeno nods and leaves as Grand Preist thinks. "Who would be perfect for the job of a GOD."

To be continued...