Roxy and Jack: Well that Escalated Quickly

Did anyone watch the promo for next weeks Shake It Up? If you didn't, it's basically "Logan" accidentally getting kissed on the cheek by "Rocky". I've gotta pat myself on the back for this one, somehow during the naming process in this story, I managed to predict that Leo Howard's character would be a new love interest for Rocky, or in my case Roxy. A little too similar, yeah? It's crazy.

"Oh god, my body hurts." I moaned to myself, flopping down on my bed and closing my eyes. Fuck it had been a long week!

Karate was serious shit, man, and I was feeling the burn of the extreme exercise. Nothing had been spared, and I mean NOTHING.

At the gym that I had been "training" at, there was this one instructor, named Quinn. That guy, he's a maniac. Like, literally, he lives on physically exerting himself. We didn't get along too well.

I pulled my phone from my pocket, and looked at the calendar app on it. I didn't have filming until Monday, so my weekend was open.

The next thing I did on my phone was call Liv.

"Hey Livvy!" I chirped happily when she answered, sauntering into the little kitchen and pulling a tiny bottle of pain relievers from the cabinet.

I needed some serious R and R.

"Lilly!" She shrieked through the speaker "Are you back yet?"

"Yeah, I'm at my place. Wanna come over?" I asked, looking around the room.

The hotel mom had booked, well it was a lot nicer than I had expected, but I hadn't really noticed because I had thought we were only staying here for a week or two. The hotel I was now living at was pretty much the bees knees, though it was a little messy, considering I hadn't even been there all week.

"I'm with the guys right now. Maybe I can ditch them." she added hopefully, but then I heard Mateo on the other line, asking her who she was talking to.

She muttered a quick "no one", but Mateo was a smart little bastard when he wanted to be, and he guessed who it was quickly enough. A scuffling came from over the phone, and then I was no longer speaking with Olivia.

"My dearest Lillian!" Mateo said breathily over the phone, and I laughed. Surprisingly, it sounded good considering the week I had been put through.

"Tèo!" I cried dramatically, and I could hear him laughing.

"I missed you, baby." he said, and then a ruffling "Ouch! Shit Leo, okay!"

I rolled my eyes, and then ordered the losers to give the phone back to Livia.

"Liv, why don't all of you guys come over? Haven't seen you in a week." I mumbled, getting very sleepy. I had gotten up at six in the morning almost every day just to learn the basics of Karate, when my character was supposed to be as good as Leo.

"We'll be over soon. Leo! Get that sexy car to drive us to Lilly's place!" she snapped, then the line went dead. I curled up on my bed, and fell asleep in rather large square of sunlight coming in from the window.

It felt like minutes later when a knocking came from the door, and I had to get up to answer it. Everyone was pressed in the doorway, looking excited and ready to hang out. I just looked at them for a minute with my tired eyes, then held the door open.

"Come on in, guys. How was your week?" they all piled in, most of them dropping onto something comfortable, like the couch or my bed.

"Boring without you. Two days with a girl and already I'm forgetting what it's like to hang out with a bunch of dudes!" Olivia shouted, and I laughed with the rest of them.