Of See-Through Dresses and Steamy Parking Lots

Heh.... so, uh, hey guys. ***Winces for fear of being beaten for taking so long to update*** I REALLY DID TRY TO KEEP UP, I SWEAR! But with the new term starting, my teachers are laying it on pretty heavy. Tonight alone I had to write a massive essay on the theory of evolution, and blah blah blah blah. I assure you that writing this chapter was much more fun:)

Olivia's house was, as usual, massive. I was getting used to my own living space, yes, but the other homes here still made me gape. Liv's room was almost exactly the same as it had been when I saw it before, though she had all the lights on now because it was dark out.

"So I was thinking a nice purple dress for me," Liv came twirling out of her closet with a really light lavender dress that didn't have straps. Not to mention the layer of glitter all over the top. "and this one for you. Whaddaya think?"

I looked hesitantly at the fabric she was displaying for me, my nose wrinkled slightly.

"You don't like it?" her voice went all small and barely audible.

"Oh, no, Livvy, it's not the dress, I promise. I just hate wearing those things." I told her honestly, sincerely hoping that I hadn't hurt her feelings.

"They really aren't that bad, I promise!" she insisted, while I sat on the edge of her bed.

"Tell that to the pictures my dad has of me on the Halloween of '07." I muttered, and a small grin stretched across her lips.

"What happened?"

"I was supposed to be a princess, but I fell over. My dress was too big and poofy. I couldn't get up, and ended up flashing my flower underwear to the whole neighborhood when I got up." I grumbled, wincing when Liv burst into a fit of giggles.

"This one wont be so bad. Go on, change. We have an hour to make you presentable."

I decided to ignore her statement, and held the hanger with the dress I was supposed to wear as far from my body as possible.

In the bathroom, I exchanged my regular clothes for the dress, which was a really dark blue color, almost navy. As I pulled it on, many things became apparent.

Number One: It was cut kind of short, and when my arms were completely relaxed my fingertips brushed the smooth skin on the outside of my thighs.

Number Two: Though it was short, it had a really high neckline, and short sleeves.

Number Three: The skirt was all poofy, and had a bunch of layers that my arms kept getting lost in.

Number Four: Tiny little sparkles and beads were kind of covering the top half of it, in the way that made you think Edward Cullen had taken a massive crap on the garment.

Number Five: The top half, that was covered in sparkles, was see-through.

Oh yes, as I stared in the little mirror above Liv's bathroom sink, I blushed bright red at the sight of my awkward white bra that you could see right through the net-like fabric used for the top portion of the dress.

"Oh wait, I forgot this part!" Liv called from the other side of the thick wooden door, and it opened for a minute so that she could toss in a dark blob.

I hesitantly bent down and picked up the suspicious object, holding it between my index finger and thumb at eye level for inspection.

It looked like a strapless bra, black in color, with lace along the top. I quirked an eyebrow at it and pulled my upper lip up a little bit, despite the fact that no one else was in the bathroom to see my thoroughly perplexed expression.