All By Myself

So, when I posted this, it told me that the rating needed to be changed to R because this chapter has mature content. I don't know about you guys, but I really didn't think it was bad at all. They didn't even kiss! I mean, there was maybe a little awkward conversation in there... but for the most part it was pretty mild. Please comment and tell me what you think: should this be Rated R? (I'm not asking if you guys want it to or not, but rather if what I already have is too graphic. I don't write pornos.)

After Mateo rudely reached down to retrieve his sunglasses and I had finally given them up, grumbling about the horrible sight he was in them, we all went inside, Leo actually letting me down to walk myself.

"So, Lilly, how're ya liking Kickin' It?" Mrs.Holt asked, and I popped my elbows up on the counter, perched safely on my stool. There were eight of these stools, all lined up in a row at the kitchen counter. Mrs.Holt was making pizza, a specialty of hers, and we had all come in to get out of the sun for a little while.

It was slowly getting darker and darker, but after an almost complete afternoon in the sun, we needed to get inside before we all experienced skin cancer.

"It's really fun, though certain co stars need to get with the program." I glared pointedly at Mateo, who twirled his glasses victoriously at me.

There was one seat at the end open, right next to Cade, who had come in with us. He seemed to really enjoy watching me take on both Mateo and Leo, and had been cheering me on from the start.

"Babe, we all know you're just dying inside because you know we could never be." the jerk sent a little kiss my way, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, because obviously I'm attracted to boys who tease me, and constantly pick me up like a rag doll!" I huffed. Mateo muttered something under his breath, and Leo, who had been sitting next to him, choked of the water he had been drinking. I saw Leo's arm twitch, and Mateo went rigid in his seat.

"What was that, Teo?" Olivia seemed very happy.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." Teo squeaked, and I smirked. Leo had obviously smacked the poor boy, and I had an idea where.

When the pizzas came out of the oven, it was roughly five, and the sun was just sinking down below the line of trees.

We all ate our share, complimenting Mrs.Holt on her cooking skills, and then retreated to the basement, me clutching Halo in a death grip. We were all decked out in our bathing suits, but Liv and I had put our over shirt things back on.

While Alex and Dylan set up Cade's XBox, I plopped down in one of the overstuffed leather couches, closing my eyes peacefully and rolling my shoulders happily. I didn't have a spot of sunburn on me, thanks to Leo's superb sunscreen skills. Not to mention I had almost had a nervous breakdown with his hands wandering all over the place.

If only it had been under different circumstances.

"Y'know, you girls look really good in guy shirts." Mateo commented, and I lazily opened an eye to give him a look.

"Thanks." Olivia said dryly, and I chuckled lowly.

"No, seriously! Like a really good case of 'Morning After Sex' look." he tried to defend himself. My cheeks heated up tenfold, and I sat up, glaring at him.

"I am not having this conversation!"

Olivia seemed to agree, nodding her head seriously.

Mateo and Leo had plopped down in the seats next to me, and Liv perched herself on the armrest of the couch.

"Aww, is wittle Wiwwy afwaid of talking about-"

"Shut Up!" I finally shrieked at him, glaring as much as I could. Mateo sat back, a shocked look on his face, probably surprised that I had actually raised my voice to him.