Apparently I'm Epic

Suddenly I felt someone behind me, and turned around to see Leo walking behind me with a huge grin on his face.

"How long have you been back there?" I asked curiously.

He started walking again, this time alongside me, and I got to see what he was wearing.

He was in the outfit from before, but had tucked various guns into different pockets along his body.

"Not too long. Who've you seen so far?" he asked curiously, and I laughed quietly.

"First it was Dylan, then Alex, then Olivia, then Mateo, and the Jason. Pretty much everyone but you. They all kidnapped me." I joked, and he laughed as well.

"I was wondering where you ran off to. I didn't think you would get very far without a gun." Leo confessed.

"Eh, I probably wouldn't. And with my coordination I'm surprised I haven't been hit yet." it was true, I hadn't been shot yet with any of the plastic little darts. From what I could tell there were a variety of different kinds, ones with whistles and ones with suction cups at the ends. Just to make your shot even more humiliating if you managed to actually land one.

"You haven't been hit yet?" he asked, and I detected a hint of something under his voice.

He suddenly twisted me around and shot me right on the butt, and I shrieked indignantly.

"Leo Howard, you little asshole!" I growled, stepping forward and pulling a gun from the waistband of his jeans. He seemed taken aback at my actions (trust me, I was too) but something else sparkled in his eyes.

The gun was loaded, so I ran off, escaping from whatever he had been about to say.

I had a gun now! Victory!

As I was running and trying not to trip on anything I was also trying to find a place to hide. It was clear from the heavy footfalls behind me that he was giving chase, so I turned a corner and immediately slipped into a crevice between the boxes. Not seven seconds later Leo ran straight past my hiding spot, and I got to watch his delicious backside run as fast as he could in pursuit of something he would never catch.

Mmmmmm.

When I was sure he was good and gone I snuck out from the shadows, keeping low and collecting any ammo I saw laying on the ground. Nearly every place I walked through had darts littering the ground, making it apparent that battles had commenced everywhere.

A scuttle came from behind a box of ropes, and I ran behind just in time to see Dylan trying desperately to re-load his gun. He looked up in surprise at me, and I grinned evilly before aiming my gun directly at his chest and shooting.

It was a hit, and he yelled out in frustration, still trying to re-load. But I was already gone.

I made my way back through the building until I was safely hiding behind the counter at Filafel Phil's. Alex hobbled past, a stray Velcro dart sticking to the back of his green polo. I called out loudly, attracting his attention, and shot him directly in the chest like I had with Dylan.

Like I said, my coordination may be horrible, but my aim is absolutely perfect. Never fails, I tell you.

Jason and Dylan ran past, and I hit them both, Dylan crying out in frustration as he had before when he realized it was me.

But after I hit them I decided that it was time to get a different hiding spot, as you can't stay in one place for too long, and started to move.

Before I could, however, Leo came running out, followed closely by Mateo. It seemed that Leo was out of bullets, and Mateo was in pursuit. Leo ran into the shop, not noticing me behind the counter at all, and stopped when he noticed it was a dead end.