29. STANDING BEFORE THE PATHWAYS OF LIFE~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.
____________________________

It was already evening and karishma was not at all feeling to get out of her bed. She was excited for her visit to kanpur but when she was finally there, she felt that she was missing something.

"Kya hogaya h hame... kal tak to bilkul theek the phir achanak se aise kahi mann kyu nhi lag rha hamara", thought karishma while fidgeting with her phone.

While hopping from one thought to another, karishma soon slipped into her memory lane.

"Jaldi kro karishma, haseena wait kr rhi hongi tumhara, hey bholenaath bas jaldi ready hone mein madad krwa dijiye hamara...wrna pata chala ki party khatm hone ke baad ham aur haseena pahuche waha!", she murmured while opening the lock of the door.

Karishma hastily entered in and directly headed toward her wardrobe but suddenly something caught her attention and she took few steps back and stared down at her bed, a carrier bag was lying there.

She doubtfully picked it up and checked it suspiciously. The card hanging on the handle caught her attention again. She turned it to read what's written there.
It said, "Thank you for everything.... kashu!"

Karishma was flabbergasted at the moment. She wasn't expecting anything like that at the moment. It didn't take her even a fraction of a sec to understand from whom it was.

"i-n-h-a-l-e-s  d-e-e-p-l-y*"
"Oo...haseena!!",sighed karishma.

Karishma opened the box and found a solid blue, oblique collar, close fitting dress. She was mesmerized by haseena's choice and the fact that haseena is well aware of her favorite color.

Karishma's trance was broken by the notification in her mobile. She opened it and read, "karishma ye ek chota sa tohfa aapke liye tha aur hamari ek request h... kashu... agar aap theek samjhe to party mein yahi dress pehen kr aaiyega...please."

Karishma was unknowingly blushing after reading the text. She really wanted to wear the dress for haseena, so, she wore it and went.

____________________________

The sky was dark and patchy, the moon and stars were shining and could be seen in glimpse in between the streaks of cloud.

The non-traffic peaceful night was carrying the songs of cricket. Haseena was waiting for karishma near the car in  jet black, a-line, backless dress under the fluorescent street light.

"Haseena!", karishma's voice echoed into her ears and she swiftly turned to welcome her but karishma's aura flabbergasted her and her own voice and words betrayed her.

Karishma was standing in the balcony and a gust of wind touched her face and the serene yellowish pink hue of the sky was enthralling her heart.

The wind blowing stirred their emotions and reminded them that they were there in the present moment, the gift of living. The wind was rustling in the trees and swaying the grassy wands releasing a rich earthy, flowery scent enough of captivating their's souls.

Karishma was equally lost in haseena but didn't let that come on her face.

"Aap bahut khoobsurat lag rhi h kashu!", complimented haseena while looking into karishma's eyes.

Krishma couldn't hide her blush anymore and a wide smile crept onto her lips and she nodded and said, "dhanyawad haseena, waise aap bhi kuch kam nhi lag rhi h!"

Haseena smiled back and was about to speak but a gust of wind brought a strand of hair on karishma's face, partially disturbing her view. Haseena didn't like that and while continuing gazing at her face, she moved close to her and tucked that strand of hair behind karishma's ear.