5. I KNOW NOT~

Happy reading guys📚
____________________________

As soon as pj and cheetosh left from mpt, hm immediately went towards record room. As she neared the room, she silenced down her steps and without much noise she quietly pushed the door and peeped inside. All she could she was KS's back, she was piling the files into the shelves.

Ks was indulged in her work, when hm almost broke into the room without her knowledge and came and stood behind her, leaving not much space again.

As Ks, after arranging the files, turned back and she was stunned to see hm there that to this close. Ks was already exhausted due to traveling and then followed by her work in record room, has completely drained out her, so she was not in the mood to mess with her.

Ks(tiredly asked)- aap eha kaa kr rhi h?

Hm(moved a bit more close to her and replied)- hamein dekhna tha ki aapko diya hua kaam aapne theek se kiya ya nhi!

Ks(unwillingly was not left with option so she moved back in order to maintain proper distance between them, said)- ha bas ho hi gaya h, waha jo table pe aakhiri kuch files pari h, unhe sambhal ke ham ghar ke liye nikalne wale h!

Hm(thought for a while and then again moved forward and said)- iska mtb ki aap sach mein ghar jaa skengi uske baad h na?

Ks didn't understand her words, but still she tried to take her steps back but this time her back touched the shelves, and there was no way to escape, sweat beads started to form on KS's forehead and tension in her eyes was building, which hm could comprehend by then.

Ks(hesitantly asked)- aapke kahne ka mtb ka h ma...ma..ddam...sir!

Hm( blocked KS's way from one side and then said)- par hame to lagta h ki aapko subha ho jayegi ye saari files ko theek se arrange krte krte.

Ks(confusingly asked)- ka mtb aapka?

Meanwhile hm with her other hand pushed the arranged files from the shelves and in drop of a hat, most of the files were on the floor mixed in each other, in worst situation than earlier.

Before ks could understand HM's intentions, her work has already increased ten times. Ks looked around and saw her efforts lying on the floor, her eyes filled with the tears of helplessness and anger!!

She( pointed out her finger at hm and asked her)- kaa mila aapko ee sab krke? Bigada kaa h hamne aapka?

Hm( interlocked her index finger with KS's and forcefully brought it down and then leaned towards her ear and whispered)- SUKOON! BAHUT KUCH!

And then hm immediately left from the record room, not before informing ks about the meeting!
____________________________

Hm kicked on the flat tire of her car frustratingly when she heard KS's giggles from back, she turned back and saw ks trying to control her laughs.

Hm (understood that it was done by ks, so she asked her)- ye sab aapne krwaya h na?

Ks(came near her and then looked at the time and said faking pity on hm)- tch!! tch!! Ms, 12 to yahi baj gaye h, aap ab ghar kaise jayengi? Hamara mtb hotel, jo ki main seher mein h!? Aur phir kal subha thane mein time pe report bhi to krna h!? (Said ks controlling her giggles)

Hm(smirked at KS's intelligence)- hmm, to aapne saari information khoj li hamari baare mein? Mtb ki saath kaam krne mein bahut maja aayega!!

Ks (looked into her eyes intentionally and offered her)- saath kaam krne ke maje baad mein lijiyega haseena, filhal agar aapko aapke hotel jaana h to sirf hamari bike uplabdh h( said while showing finger in the direction of her bike) aur agar aap chahti h ki ham aapko lift de to pahle record room mein chaliye aur hamari madad kriye wo raita sametne mein jo aapne failaya h!