15. LOVE IS A FIRE THAT BURNS UNSEEN~

Bahut pahle bonus ka wadaa kiya tha aaj pura kr diya 😅. Ignore the mistakes and happy reading📚😊.

____________________________

Later that evening.

"Ms kya main andar aaskta hu?", Billu whispered covering himself in a blanket near the window of HM's cabin.

Hm didn't hear him. So he repeated, "Ms kya main andar aaskta hu?"

This time hm turned back and found him outside the window. Hm quickly stood and went there and asked him, "billu champat ye sab kya hulia bana rkha h tumne?"

"Ms main andar aajau uske baad sab batata hu!", he nearly begged while whispering.

"Ha ha aajao", hm permitted.

Billu leapt over the window and came inside the cabin nearly fell on the floor after his quite struggle period to climb and jump inside. Meanwhile hm was hopelessly seeing his intelligence when two two doors of the cabin were wide open still he chose this way to come! 😂

"Ab batao kya h ye sab?", hm again asked him.

"Ms aapne mujhe bataya kyu nhi aap mujhe km ke khilaf saboot lene bhej rhe ho?", he asked with a terrified look.

"K...kya...mtb h t..tumhara billu?", hm asked in a hesitating tone as she definitely didn't want to disclose the whole thing to him.

"Ms mtb choro, ye lo bill aur ye rhi tasveer aur ye cctv recording, jisme saaf dikh rha h ki kal km ne is dukan se ye dawai... poison khareeda h!", said billu in one breath.

Hm felt a sudden pain in her chest after hearing all from billu. Since all these time she had known that it was ks still today while facing the moment she was feeling this pain and all her mind was occupied with just one word "WHY?" but she didn't have any answers to any of those "WHYs?".

Hm immediately grabbed the proofs from billu's hand and kept it all on her desk and then asked to billu, "billu ab bataoge ye sab kya hulia bana rkha h tumne?"

"Ms aapne kaha tha case bahut secret h...aise mein km ko agar pata chal gaya ki mujhe unke khilaf saboot mil gya h to wo to mera encounter hi kr dengi, isiliye chupchupa kr aata hu thane ", he replied.

"Kya bakwas h ye sab, ks ko kuch bhi pata nhi h iske baare mein isiliye tum bekar ka mat socho aur normal bartav krna bahar taaki kisi ko Shaq na ho, khaas krke ks ko warna....!", she assured as well as warned him.

After that billu left from there. Hm tried to calm her mind after knowing all these but her overthinking was torturing her. So, she better thought to leave for home.

As time was getting over, anger was building in her and she herself didn't know how and when this wrath will come out on ks. Hm was praying to God to provide her patience to handle this as she definitely not wanted to show ks her dark side.

____________________________

"Pj hame lagta h ks ne meera road pr saara matter sambhal liya h aur unhe aage kisi help ki jaroorat nhi h...aur hame ek file complete krni h to ham soch rhe h ghar ke liye nikal jaye wahi kr lenge, aap aur baaki sab bhi kaam khatm krke chale jaana.", hm said to pj

"Ji Ms, km ka abhi thori der pahle phone aaya tha waha pe kisiko kuch nuksan nhi hua h bas driver ko thori chott aayi h jo ab haspatal mein h, to aap nischint hokr ghar jaiye, ham sab h yaha!", assured pj.

" theek h phir ham nikalte h aur santu...", hm was saying something but santu interrupted.

"...aur main km ke saath aa jaungi, aap jao Ms.", santu said.

"Uff ye beech mein bolne wala masumiyat", murmured cheeta 😂.

Hm just gave all of them a smile and took everything from cabin and left in haste as her head has started to pain badly due to her thoughts.