16. TO WHAT DEPTHS MUST WE SINK~

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading📚😊.
Guys do comment your views on this part.
____________________________

"Ye...ye... jeher ki bottle khareed ke tum apne gunah ka ilzam kisi beguhan ke sar daalna chahti thi na?", hm asked ks while showing her the bottle.

" haa...", just this escaped from KS's mouth as hm tightly holded her wrist.

____________________________

"Ye achanak se light ko kya hogaya h!", said cheeta while yawning.

He stood from his chair and switched on the flash from his phone.

"Ye lucknow ke bijli ka koi bharosa nhi h kabhi bhi aati h aur kabhi bhi gayab ho jaati h, agar 5 min ke andar aagayi to bach gaye warna cheeta beta raat bhar jag kr guzarni hogi!", he was murmuring all these to himself while turning on the flash.

" ha hogaya, chalo ab main switch ka daura kar kr aate h, dekhte h waha se kuch gadbadi h kaa", and saying this he picked his baton and went to check the main switch.

He checked thoroughly but found nothing.

"yaha to sab theek h, ab to intezaar krne ke alawa aur kuch chara nhi h hamare paas", he thought.

He was returning back to his table when something reflected from HM's desk which attracted his attention. He changed his path and went into HM's cabin.

Upon getting in he first thing he saw was the pen drive that billu gave to hm and beneath it was the case file of Aabid.

Cheeta didn't have any idea that what was he going to do.

"Lagta h ms ki tabiyat jyada kharab thi isiliye to wo aaj bina file sab sambhale nikal gayi h, koi baat nhi ham file no. check krke isko sambhal dete h!", he innocently thought.

He brought the file under the proper light and read the name written on it aloud "SHO AABID MALIK"

"Sho Aabid Malik, ee naam to kahi suna suna lag rha h...par kaha suna h...a ..a... r...r.. ha...yaad aaya dsp sir ne isi sho ka naam liya tha jab ms yaha aayi nayi nayi aai thi to... jara dekhe to kaun h ye SHO jiska zikr sabki juban pr rhta h!", cheeta muttered.

He opened the file and read it thoroughly and whatever his brain was able to grasp was enough to sake him to the core.

"Ee sab kaa h, ee ka..is..k..ab.., nhi ee sab...", he even wasn't to speak a complete sentence. He kept back the file on the desk with trembling hands while his whole body was covered in sweat.

He made himself believe that it all must be a nightmare and as soon as he will open his eyes it will be all again back to normal. So, he immediately turned to leave the cabin when his attention got back to the pendrive. He picked it up to keep back it on the file but then only the electricity came.

He didn't want to get involve in all these but still he saw what's inside the PD and another shock he got. He wasn't able to digest all these at that moment. He thought to discuss it all with pj and santu the next day as soon as they come and for that he clicked pictures from the file and cctv footage in his phone and then kept everything as if it was all untouched.

____________________________

"Ye lo saboot tumhare gunah ka, itna kaafi h tumpar karwai krne ke liye!", hm yelled at ks while throwing the pictures from the cctv on KS's face.

Meanwhile ks was going through tremendous mental and physical pain but no was there to hear her.

"Ham ye make sure karenge ki sabse pahle tumse tumhari wardi cheene aur uske baad tumse tumhari harr wo cheez cheen le jo tumhare dil ke sabse kareeb h aur ye wadaa h Haseena Malik ka!", hm cried and immediately left the room while tossing foot in anger.