Chapter 10: Ingredients

Chuuya's POV:

"You have to catch our ingredients."

Great. Just great. I was back to this huh? Sitting in the shadows, spying like some kind of psycho stalker. And to make it all better Dazai, of all people, of course had to be involved.

Mori, that sick fuck. He had seriously just sat there on the other side of a table and told me how he would drain Dazai's powers to use them for himself. He had told me with an expression that would match if he was telling a kindergartener a children's story. 

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Mori promised me Dazai would be fine after the process but I don't know if I believe that. Then again I don't have much of a choice when it comes to doing Mori's orders like a pet-dog. Whatever.

Nothing personal Osamu.

.

.

.

.

I had arrived at the detective agency but there were barely any people there. I looked through the window. There was still some guy eating chips while reading newspapers and another girl typing away on a computer in the corner of the room.. 

No Dazai in sight. 

I sighed and stopped using my ability. When my feet touched the ground again I immediately started to think of a place where over half of the detective agency might be. Where have I seen them before..?

Right! Of course. The little café they always flock around. I've seen them multiple times eating there. But it would be hard to just walk in without being recognized. I needed some kind of disguise. 

It has been quite a while since I've been on an undercover mission. I need something bland. Something that would go easily unnoticed. Something no-one would recognize me in. I could use a wig but I don't own any of those. Let me think..

I've done undercover missions before.. What was I wearing then? Well it has mostly been undercover for parties so I mostly just had tuxedo's and suits... and dresses.

I got home to my apartment and rummaged through my dresser. No, no, no, definitely not, no, argh.. Why don't I own anything boring??

Ah! Here we go. A plain black dress with a collared neckline and sleeves. The dress went to a little over my knees, I was sure I could wear it perfectly fine. I found a pair of semi-see-through black tights and black platformers. This should do, after all, this isn't the first time I've cross-dressed before. 

When I had put the outfit on I went to the bathroom to get some jewelry and do my make-up. I did a black liner, some mascara and lip-gloss, I also did fake freckles to make myself look less like myself. I put on silver stud earrings and a silver necklace to go with it.