15

kurt heard dave's voice in the phone. he sighed softly as he listened.

"listen man, i know something is really bothering you. or, something. are you high? because, it really seemed like it when i met up with you earlier."

kurt hummed as he clicked his tongue. "no, im drunk." he slurred into the phone.

which was partly a lie. yes, he was currently intoxicated. but he was extremely doped on heroin when he saw dave earlier.

"oh, okay. well, i'm going to come over with krist tomorrow. is that okay?"

kurt didn't reply after that. he just simply hanged up the phone. dave sighed on the other end. hearing the phone line go dead.

the blonde didn't want company. he just wanted to be left alone.
all by himself.
all with the drugs.

just completely alone.

suddenly the man broke into tears. he tried to convince himself he didn't need anybody, but he actually did.
he needed to be held.
he needed to feel loved.

he wiped his eyes. "fucking hell. what the fuck is wrong with me?!" he shouted  into the emptiness of the house.

"god damnit!" he shoved a random dish that was sitting onto the floor. causing the small glass to shatter.

noticing it broke. he takes a deep breath. he went over and grabbed the broom. starting to sweep up his mess that he created.

once he finished cleaning up. he tossed the broken glass peices into the kitchens trash.

running a hand in his hair. he takes a feel deep breaths. he needed to sleep. his eyes scanned over at the clock.

it read 3:45am.

he shakes his head and went into the laundry room. he switched it over to the dryer. he needed his blankets finished first before bed.

meaning approximately forty minutes more of being awake.

he turned on the dryer and left the room. walking down the hallway. he opened a door. it was his art room.

walking inside. paintings he created were hanging on the walls. little sculptures were across the table.

some paintings were left unfinished. others were finished and varnished with..his semen.

he grunted as he went over and picked up a finished peice of artwork. eyeing the glossy 'varnish' before setting it back down.

he pushed his hair back as he walked over to a chair. he sat in it with a canvas already settled up onto the easel.

setting up some colors of paint into pallet. he grabbed a brush and started to paint. trying to distract the dark thoughts that clouded his brain.

his body slowly relaxed as he can feel himself start to sober up. as each brush stroke occurs, he felt himself getting more sobered up.

he knew one bottle wasn't going to solve everything. neither will the heroin. by now, the heroin was out of his system. he didn't feel it. he couldn't feel it anymore.

the background of the canvas was a deep shade of purple, blue and magenta. he started to add the main subjects into the artwork.

it was of himself. but not in a realistic way. in a more doll-like. not even human. it was him and dave. he visioned.

it was them as dolls of some sort. creatures, not humanoids. it was of himself and dave holding each other.

a warm smile started to tug up on his lips. his cheeks warmed up with blush suddenly. he shakes his head. trying to get rid of the sudden thoughts.

the smile slowly faded. as he eyed the painting. he decided to paint some trees along with flowers so it looked more lively.

once he was finished he got up from his seat. allowing the paint to dry as he left the art room.

he went into the laundry room to see the dryer has finished. he opened it and takes out the sheets and other bedroom necessities.

he trotted his feet over to his bedroom and started making his bed.

seemingly feeling relaxed and tired.