05

kurt stopped her. he got up from the couch and bit his lip harshly. his stomach pain was starting to get unbearable to ignore.

courtney only watched. a smile dancing on her lips. "go answer the door." she demanded. pointing her finger into the direction of the front door.

kurt felt his forehead get sweaty as he nodded. he went over and opened the front door. revealing krist noveselic and dave grohl.

"heyy!" krist greeted with a smile. dave noticed the pained expression on kurt's face. he furrowed his dark brown eyebrows as kurt allowed them inside.

courtney noticed dave and glared. she did not like him. not at all. with a roll of her eyes, she trotted upstairs to decide to prepare the stuff for cobain.

kurt noticed her disappearance as he sighed in somewhat of a relief state. he knew what she was doing – which increases the crave in the back of his head more.

he needed it, he told himself. even though this drug was practically destroying him on the inside. it wasn't helping him, yet courtney supplied it for him to help with his mental illnesses and painful aching issues.

and he believed her that it was helping.

even though it's doing the exact opposite.

kurt laid back on the couch as dave knelt down in front of it. krist takes a seat in the chair that was beside the couch.

the drummer smiled sheepishly as he eyed kurt with love in his eyes. it was subconscious.

he couldn't help himself.

"hey buddy, how are you feeling?" dave asks which caused kurt to frown. krist had a magazine now grasped into his large hands, reading it as he ease dropped on the conversation.

"my stomach hurts so bad. courtney – was – uhm.. like, acting weird – I don't know. nevermind. just, stomach pains." kurt stammered out as he kept himself laying on the couch.

his arms loosely hugging his stomach as he lets out a small cry in pain. dave frowned as he gets up.

"let me provide some warm milk for you." dave says with care as he pecked kurt's forehead. the lead guitarist felt his heart flutter. it was not a problem.

the three band members always left little kisses to each other. it was their way of showing their love and care for each other.

dave ruffled kurt's blonde locks before disappearing into the kitchen. as he was preparing, he listened to krist and kurt chat in the other room.

"so, what do you mean courtney was acting weird?"

"she just..– i don't know man. last night, i came home. late. from a walk. and uh."

"well?"

"she just kinda..– groped me. i-i don't know. i didn't want to have sex with her, last night. she got all pissy. mad. she slapped me."

krist lowered his magazine and furrowed his eyebrows together. now looking at the blonde with a worried expression.

dave had the same worried expression in the other room. watching the little microwave count down the numbers signifying the milk that was in there was almost timed out.

"daveyyyy!" kurt whined out. dave sighed as the microwave beeped. he takes out the small glass that was filled with the milk.

"milks coming! don't worry!" dave beamed as he carried it carefully over to kurt.

kurt sits up as he takes the glass. holding it with both of his hands. his flannel sleeves were cupping most of hands. his finger tips were the only thing exposed as be brings the cup to his lips and takes a sip of now the warm liquid.

"thank you." kurt muttered shyly as dave takes a seat beside him. krist watched the two and smiled a bit.

"no problem." dave replied.