Part 11

3rd Pov

In Gotham in a certain alley there is a portal that opens.

We can see two girls with suitcases coming out of the portal.

Marinette: Well, this city is huge and there's a lot of crime around.

Kagami: Well it's been named the most criminal city in the world.

Suddenly a cold wind blew past them.

Both have the ability to withstand the harsh conditions of nature that not everyone can do.

Marinette: What do you think when they go looking for a hotel to spend the night?

Kagami: I agree, let's go. Both girls went looking for a hotel nearby.

They saw a large and extremely luxurious hotel and decided to enter.

The red-shirted doorman saw that the customers were two girls who were about to enter, so he opened the door for the two girls to enter.

Both girls entered and looked around the hotel.

A clean shiny hotel has some plants around for decoration.

The two went to the front desk and rang the bell.

The receptionist came out and sat down to ask questions.

Female receptionist: Hello, welcome to the hotel........... What can I help you two with.

Marinette: Hi me and my friend are new to Gotham we want to rent a big room.

Female receptionist: Do you want a private room or a shared room.

Kagami: We want a shared room and a big bed for both of us.

Marinette: Give us the best room in this hotel.

Female Receptionist: I'm sorry but the good rooms are expensive rooms and reserved for the VIP area.

Marinette pulled out a black card with her name engraved on it in gold.

Marinette: Is this enough?

Female Receptionist: Here's your room key, ma'am.

Marinette took the key.

Female Receptionist: You can both give us your suitcases, we'll bring yours up in a few minutes.

Both of them gave suitcases to the staff.

Female Receptionist: We also have a catering room here for everyone in the hotel, if you two want to come and eat there and be able to enjoy different cuisines from around the world, while the staff brought things up to the room for the two of you.

Both girls nodded in agreement and walked to the dining area.

You can see a lot of dishes being brought to the table and still very hot.

Both girls took the food they liked to eat and went to the dining table to enjoy the food.

Marinette: I have to admit that this is a great hotel that is not only beautiful but also has polite staff and has delicious food.

Kagami: Yes, this is a great hotel, around us there are many customers who know what a hotel is like.

After they finished eating, they took some food for Kwami to eat, they took the food that Kwami liked and brought it back to the room.

When they reached the elevator and entered their room.

When they opened the door, they were immediately overwhelmed by how beautiful the room was.