Part 5

Damian's Pov:

When the Helicopter landing at a certain location, Mother (Talia) led me onto a large boat and began to steer it.

Talia: Damian you go get some rest we'll be in Gotham in a few days so get ready.

Damian: Yes Mother.

After a few days we also reached Gotham, I saw a car coming to a stop outside next to the boat.

Talia: Wait behind the door, I'll talk to your father for a moment.

Damian: Yes, Mother.

I waited behind the door and waited for Mother's signal.

3rd Pov

We are seeing a cave inside of extremely dangerous equipment and advanced weapons.

There was a girl in a wheelchair watching the camera reporting the news to a person in a bat suit through a remote intercom.

The girl in the wheelchair is none other than Barbara Gordon, the daughter of Sheriff James Gordon, she is known as Batgirl, but a terrible accident happened that made her unable to walk. so she stopped doing Batgirl, Batman found someone to replace the old Batgirl, now Barbara known as Oracle is an expert hacker, currently she is observing on Camera and discovered there is a Strange ships are docked in the harbor.

Barbara: Batman we have an unidentified ship.

Barbara: Currently parked at the harbor about 10 km from the north.

Batman: I hear you're on the way.

Batman when to seek Jump out of the car and into the ship.

Once inside Batman finds Talia sitting on a chair awaiting his arrival.

Talia: Nice to see you again, honey.

Batman: Don't say honey to me, I don't like you, moreover you drugged me twice.

Talia: Well, it's been so long since we last saw each other.

Batman: Don't be so verbose, let's get straight to the point of why you're here.

Talia: You're not kind at all to see me again.

Batman immediately looked at Talia with angry and normal eyes.

Talia: Fine, I'll get straight to the point, Laegue was attacked and destroyed by Deathstroke.

Batman: And why are you here?

Talia: Ra was killed by Deathstroke.

Batman: must have 'Lazarus Pit' to revive him.

Talia: Deathstroke destroyed my father's body beyond 'Lazarus Pit', unable to be revived.

Talia: Do you still remember the two times I knocked you out by escaping or not.

Batman immediately nodded.

Talia: I was told by my father to give birth to an heir of the Assassin League, he ordered to mark your DNA to conceive an heir but the result was not as successful as he expected, after a few years I went back and drugged you again and took your DNA and put it in the artificial insemination and it worked as expected, so see your son.

Damian stepped out to face his father.

Batman: You think I'll believe what you say.

Talia: Believe it or not, he really is your son.

Damian: Hello Father, nice to meet you, you weren't surprised when you first met me, I thought you must be taller.

Talia: I'll leave Damian to you so you can supervise and take care of him.