The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Tuesday night, November 12

It was late, Graham was having a drink and playing darts at Granny's. He threw two darts, hitting the picture of a deer on the centre both times, impressing newspaper reporter Sidney Glass, who was sitting in a booth next to the sheriff. Graham shot his third dart, hitting the deer's head, when Emma came by. At seeing him there, Emma quickly walked over the exit, Graham following her outside.

They were discussing what Emma had learnt the previous night, that Graham and Regina had a relationship, but they were both getting more agitated as the conversation went on until Graham finally kissed Emma.

As soon as their lips connected, Graham saw some images he couldn't understand: he was in the woods and there was a wolf with him with two different coloured eyes.

Emma pushed Graham away as soon as he kissed her. He asked her about the visions, but Emma hadn't seen anything so she assumed that he was just drunk. She sent him home and she did the same, but Graham didn't listen to her and instead went to see Regina.

Later that night, Graham woke up sweating in Regina's bed after having another dream/flashback of the wolf. After getting dressed, he went back to get his car at Granny's. He was about to open the door when he dropped the keys. When he went down to pick them, he saw the wolf again. It was standing right in front of him.

The sheriff was sitting on the ground by his car when Angie found him, going back to Granny's after work

"Sheriff? Are you okay?" Angie asked worried. He wasn't looking too good

"Did you see that?" he asked back, ignoring her question

"See what?" Angie wondered

"The wolf. Did you see the wolf?" the sheriff specified

"No" Angie answered "Graham you don't look so good" she said kneeling next to him "I think you should go home and get some rest" she suggested

Graham nodded absentmindedly, getting up "Yes, you're probably right, thank you. Good night" he said before getting in the car and leaving a worried Angie behind

Wednesday, November 13

It was close to nine in the morning when Emma woke up and found a bouquet of flowers on the table. Thinking they were from Graham, she grabbed them and threw them into the trash, but Mary Margaret, who was finishing getting ready to go to work, came to the kitchen and told Emma the flowers were hers, from Dr. Whale. This lead to both women having a talk about relationships and Emma's walls.

Out in the woods, Graham was running once more after the wolf from his dreams. He heard howling and saw some branches move, but it was only Mr. Gold doing some "gardening". In reality, Mr. God was making sure the Dark One's dagger was properly hidden. After talking with the sheriff about memories, dreams and past lives, Mr. Gold went back to the town, leaving Graham on his own.

After running around for a while, Graham finally found the wolf on a clearing, but it ran away. The sheriff whistled to call it back and the wolf obeyed him. When he touched the wolf, Graham had another flashback, this time he was with Mary Margaret and he had a knife. He also saw the wolf howling at a symbol. When he came back to the present, the wolf had disappeared.

Angie, who had gone for a morning run in the woods, found the sheriff standing still on the clearing, confused about the images he just saw

"Sheriff!" Angie called out when she saw him