𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Robin's POV

I walk away from y/n. If she's falling for bruce thats fine we're not official and I don't care at all i have bitches all over me so it's easy to find a side hoe.

Y/n's pov

Bruce had just walked away and i head to class. I turn the corner round to get to my class and see Aimee and robin... what....???

"Omg hahah Robin your so funny", Aimee laughs, giving me a death stare as i walk past. "Heey bestie", Bruce says walking up to me, probably feeling sorry for me since i have to walk to class on my own. "sup", I say in a pissed off voice because of robin. "Robin?", Bruce whispers into my ear. "Yeah he just fucking ghosted me", I whisper back to him. "I thought i sorted him out, not", Bruce says and runs up to robin. "Bruce!", I run after him and pull  him off. Bruce and i walk into class and everyone stares at us. "Hiya", Aimee mouths and waves bitchy- ly. "Omg i thought her and robin-", A group of girls say and i walk up to 'em. "We are", I say and walk past. "Looks like someone is stuck in yesterday", Aimee laughs. "What?", I ask. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, oops!", She says in a bitchy voice. "FORGOT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU LITTLE BICTH!?", I shout. "Y/N!", The teacher shouts. "Oh yeah Robin and I are dating", She says and walks back to her chair. "Ha", The group of girls scoff. I run out of class... "y/n wait", Bruce says running after me. "Robin's stupid for not seeing the beauty he has", Bruce adds and grabs my arm so we're standing in front of a classroom door.

Robin's pov

"Robin's stupid for not seeing the beauty he has!", A voice shouts. "What the fuck's going on out there", I think to myself and move my chair to see what's happening through the tiny window in the door. 

*if u dont know what i mean here:*

"ROBIN, BRUCE STOLE YO GIRLLL!", a boy teases from the back of the class

"ROBIN, BRUCE STOLE YO GIRLLL!", a boy teases from the back of the class. I flip him the bird. "I'm going the bathroom", I say to the teacher and walk out of the class before she can say anything.

Y/n's pov

Robin walks out of the class, "Dicks", He whispers under his breath. "What was that, dipshit?", Bruce asks. "You heard me", Robin says. "No we didn't", I say like a badass. "So why don't you enlighten us with what you have to say". "Why should I?", Robin asks I can tell how pissed he's getting. "I get why I'm a dick but why y/n?", Bruce asks breaking the tough - badass appearance. "CAN I NOT JUST GO FOR A FUCKING PISS, YAMADA?", Robin shouts. "NOT IF YOU DON'T FUCKING ANSWER ME, DICKHEAD", Bruce says and grabs Robin by the shirt. Classroom doors are flinging open with more and more students moving closer to the scene, forming a crowd. "Y/N!", Gwen shouts, running over to me, getting blocked by the crowd. "Shit", I mumble at the loss of seeing Gwen. "SO I'M THE DICKHEAD!", Bruce shouts. I'm losing all interest at this point. "GWEN!", I shout. "OVER HEAR!", She jumps and i run over to her. "OH EM GEE ARE YOU OK!?", Gwen shouts over all of the commotion. "Not really I don't know what I did to Robin and Aimee came up to me in first period saying her and robin are dating!", I say as i begin to cry. "OH NO HE DID NOT!", Gwen says and runs to the 'fight circle'. "GWEN!", I shout before it's too late. "ROBIN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DATING THAT BITCH AIMEE", Gwen shouts causing everyone to shut up. "omg is he really" "I though he was with y/n", whispers a bunch of gossip girls. "This is the first time I'm on bruce's side because you've really fucked it up with y/n", Gwen says more softly but just as angry. "Wh- what", Robin stutters. "Yeah whatever you had with y/n is over she's fucking crying over what you did and which, may I add you did for no reason", Gwen says. "Y/n deserves someone better than you", Gwen says. "Stop playing with her fucking feelings she's not a toy. You told her you loved her a couple days ago, If you loved her you wouldn't do this", Gwen says and walks away, causing Robin to have a loss of words. "He said that?", Bruce asks as Gwen walks past. "Mhm", She nods and walks back over to me. "Wow", I say to her wiping away my tears. "That was really powerful. "Y/n!", A familiar voice shouts from afar. "FINN!", I shout and hug him. "Whats all this about?", Finn asks pointing to the fight circle. "So basically, Robin got with aimee to piss off y/n for no reason and bruce stood up for her because she was really upset, OBVIOUSLY The boys had to start a fight even though no one's even thrown a punch yet", Gwen says really fast.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM BRUCE, SHE.DOESN'T.LIKE.YOU", Robin shouts.

"I COULD SAY THE SAME", Bruce shouts back. 

Robin looses it and throws an punch.

"spoke too soon", Gwen says. "BRUCE!", I shout and push past people to get to him. "Bruce are you ok!", I say and grab his hand. "Can you take me to the nurse's please", He asks politely. "Yeah, come on lets go", I say and help him up. "Y'know Robin I loved you", I say as a tear streams down my face and brush past him to get to the nurses. "Hey wait up!", Gwen and Finn say and run to us. "fuck you", Gwen says and purposely bumps into Robin. "I'm not gonna act like you did nothing wrong this time. Y/n's really upset. Why'd you have to go ruin it", Finn says to Robin, doesn't wait for a reply and catches up to the rest of us....

c u tmrw the next one's really juicy. ily all stay safe <3