𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐫 𝐦í ? (finished🥳 )

1256 words 

Monday morning:

"Hey guys, wait up!", I shout running over towards Gwen and Finn while slamming my front door. "Y/n!, OMG we're gonna be late-", Fin says. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT", Chants start getting louder and louder. Gwen, Finn and I start to wonder whats going on and follow the sound to see:

"I'll pound you like a nail you scrawny little b3@ner", Moose says, threatening Robin

"I'll pound you like a nail you scrawny little b3@ner", Moose says, threatening Robin. "Then do it unless you're scared", Robin challenges fearlessly. Moose swings and Robin dodges (thank god but not for moose though, the poor guy doesn't know whats coming) 

 Moose swings and Robin dodges (thank god but not for moose though, the poor guy doesn't know whats coming) 

Robin fights moose violently until Finney grabs Gwen and I and walks us both to school.

"Hey that was surprisingly entertaining!", I complain, "Yeah we wanted to watch that", Gwen says. "Oh, wasn't that moose?, He made your nose bleed last year!", Gwen says. "Yeah I know, I was there, remember", Finn says wanting to get out of this conversation. "Guys enough chit - chat we're gonna be late for class", I say. We all run to class.

@ first period

I rush into class and sit down in my seat before the teacher gets to tell me off for being late

"y/n"-

"Sorry I'm late sir", I say at my desk unpacking my stationery. "psssst, y/n is it?", Someone whispers. "It's Aimee, do you know where Robin is?", She asks. "No sorry, last time I saw him he was in a fight with moose", I say. "Wait really"-, She says. "Y/N AND AIMEE!", The teacher shouts. "Anyway where was I ?" "I Pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the Untied States of America And to the republic, for which it stands, one nation under God Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all", He says (Its 1978 u guys still have to say that shiz every morning) .

Free period

I walk out of my class and out of the corner of my i spot Matt, Buzz and Matty. I quickly run to the bathroom (Gender neutral) and stand on a toilet seat hoping they don't see me.  "We know you're in hear Y/N", They all say. I take a deep breath in and walk out of the stall. "We saw you walked with Finney today is he your boyfriend", They ask. "No fuck off", I say. "Or what ?, No ones in hear we could literally beat you up right now-", They say but......