𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 🌙

Hello before we begin, tomorrow's chapter is the last one! Thank you so much i'm gonna miss writing this sm! I'm moving on to write a bruce yamada one next due to popular demand! Thank you so much and I'll do a proper thank you at the end of the actual finale but enjoy this chapter! 💗

Walking to school with gwen and Finn

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE MADE FOR EACHOTHER ", Gwen says. "Guys stop....", I blush. "Anyway.... where is my uh- boyfriend i guess", I say awkwardly. "OMG YAY!", Gwen shouts excitedly at the news and jumps up and down. "Y/n I think he's already in school", Finn says. "Ok", I smile and continue walking....................."Heeeeeeey Y/l/n", The bitch says. "You stole my boyfriend yet again!", She claps sarcastically. "I'll do it again if you don't watch your ass", I say and purposely bump into her shoulder. "Seriously finn where's rob-", "OMG GUYS COME TO THE AUDITORIUM ", a random boy shouts and runs towards the auditorium and we follow him. 

We walk into the auditorium, lights off. It looks empty. Suddenly star projections appear on the ceiling. 

Flashback

"What do you really want to do?", Robin asks out of the blue while we're waiting for finn and gwen to unpack. "Well.... y'know i've never been stargazing and I would love to go and do that!", I say and smile at the visions in my head.

End of Flashback

"Robin", I whisper to myself as baby i'm-a want you starts to play on the speakers.

"Y/n, I haven't felt this way about anyone. You've made me feel things I didn't know I could feel. And thats why I want to ask you these 2 things...", He says and steps down from the stage and walks towards me with glazed eyes and a cute little grin. "Will you come to homecoming with me and Will you be my girlfriend?", He asks....... "Yes", I grin. "SHE SAID YES!", Everyone cheers as I wrap my arms around Robin's neck and kiss him. "Did you know about this!?", I ask Gwen and Finn. They nod. "He called us last night and we helped him with the stars last night", Gwen says. "Thanks you guys for that", Robin says and fist bumps them. 

@ Math

Minutes - I write on the page and chuckle at Robin's stupidity then pass it back to him

"Can i go to the restroom please", I raise my hand and say. "Y/n, do you have to during my lesson", He says. "I have my period", I say making the students chuckle and the teacher flare with redness. I'm waiting outside the classroom for Robin.

Robin's Pov

"I'm going to the restroom", I say and make my way to the door - being blatantly rude. "Excuse me where do you think you're going!?", The teacher says and raises his voice. "The restroom, jeez are you deaf!", I say and slam the door on my way out.

Y/n's Pov

"FINALLY!", I say and kiss Robin. "Sorry the teacher's being a right dick", He chuckles. "Where do you wanna go?", I ask. "I dunno, maybe to watch the stars like you've always wanted to do, they're still in the auditorium", He says, runs and drags me to the auditorium. 

@ The auditorium 

"How'd you remember?", I smile looking up at the stars. "It sounds stupid", Robin says embarrassed. "IT WONTTT PLEASE TELL ME!", I beg making him laugh. "Ok fine, I always go over our conversations in my head to make sure I didn't sound like a dick and to uh- see your face when we're not with eachother", He chuckles nervously. "thats the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me", I smile and kiss him on the cheek. We lie down and look above at the beautiful creation. "Look that one looks like a cock!", I laugh pointing at a oddly shaped star, causing Robin to laugh hysterically. "YOU'VE GOT SUCH A DIRTY MIND!", He laughs. The bell rings. "We can't skip any longer we'll get caught, sorry", I say and stand up. "Thank you for this It was the best promposal ever", I say and gaze into his eyes. 

On the way to class.

"Oh hey y/n", Bruce says and accidentally bumps into me. "Oh heey", I smile. "Soo you and Robin, ey cute promposal", He smiles but the thought fills his eyes with loathing. "Yeah we're offcial!", I smile (like I always do when I talk about Robin). "Why do waste your valuable time talking about your stupid boyfriend", Bruce says and walks away. "Y/n!", Gwen says and runs up to me. "Heey", I say and hug her. "You skipped didn't you", Gwen says with a detector look on her face (might as well give her a magnifying glass and call her Sherlock holmes). "How do you know!?", I say. "Because you're teaching was looking for you and Robin and came to my class", She chuckles. "Thanks again for helping Robin with the amazing promposal", I smile. "No worries, anyway no need to say goodbye we have English together", She smiles and we continue to walk to English together gossiping about Robin, Bruce and all that jazz. I'm so thankful for Gwen she's like the little sister I never had. All the siblings I have are older brothers In their twenties. I never get to spend much time with them, Similar to my dad. Since their older, They got to know my dad really well as with me; I barely knew him though I still miss him. "Sooo, How are your brothers Coda and Logan?", Gwen asks, She hasn't seen them in a while either although contrary to my belief they get along pretty well. "They drive you to homecoming and make sure you and Robin 2 metres away", She jokes. "I WISH", I say and walk into class.

"Y/n, Where were you for the remaining 10 minutes of your last period", The teacher asks. "Well I had my period and I couldn't find any pads", I say and stick to my previous story. "Ohhh", The teacher (A woman) says "I Feel your pain", She chuckles and continues with the Lesson.

After school

"I'm so excited for Homecoming", A group of girls say from behind Gwen and I. "Not gonna lie I AM TOO!", Gwen says excitedly. "What boy are you going with!", I ask inquisitively. " BOY, EEEW NOOO", Gwen says in disgust. "Suzie and I are going as friends! I was gonna ask you but you're kind of....", She says hinting about Robin and I......

See you whenever for the FINALE (It's gonna be like 3k words so it might be in a couple of days) love y'all