𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 (3𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬!)

it's the endddd omg im so sad tysm 4 everything enjoy this chapter (which took forever btw so if u like it plz vote and/or follow me for more tbp stories 🫶)

"I love you too Robin!", I smile and a fast song comes on. "for fucks sake!", Robin shouts in frustration. "It's fine, You can kiss me now", I smile and blush. "no need to tell me twice", he smiles and kisses me passionately. "Y/n!", familiar voices shout from behind me as i turn to look at them. "CODA, LOGAN!", I shout, run over to them and give them massive hugs. "Nice to finally meet ya bud", They say and shake hands with robin. "What?", I say confused. "No need to thank me", Robin jokes and holds up his hands.  "YOU DID THIS! ROBIN I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM IN YEARS THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!", I Shout as i begin to cry happy tears and give him the biggest hug ever. "What's going on?", Gwen says and walks over. "LOGAN AND CODA OH MY GOD I HAVN'T SEEN YOU GUYS SINCE I WAS SIX!", Gwen shouts and hugs them too. "What the fu-" "LOGAN, CODA MY DUUUUUDES", Finn Shouts and does a handshake with them. "Where's bruce he's gonna wanna see you guys?", I say with excitement in my voice. "LOGAN AND CODAAAAA OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS!", Bruce shouts and emerges from the crowd of dancers. "Brucey Yamada you haven't changed at all! Still into baseball?", They ask. "Yep still a catcher", He smiles obnoxiously. "And a good one too", I smile and nudge his elbow. "Yep some say I'm like the younger version of Joe morgan", He jokes causing everyone except Robin to laugh. "How'd you guys even here you like in NYC?", I ask trying to move away from Bruce's stuff. "Ya boyfriend hooked us up, he's got some family out there", Coda says and fist bumps Robin. "Couldn't make it up to you man. thanks a lot", Logan says and fist bumps him also.  "How's mom?", Coda asks. "Shit, she's drinking again and she's gone back on the weed", I say and look at my feet, Disappointed that i let my beloved mom get like that. Back in the state of mind where she thinks it's ok to abuse me just because she's grieving. She's meant to be a fucking nurse and she can't even look after me or herself! I realize tears falling from my eyes and wipe them, making sure i leave no trace. "You alright?", Bruce whispers into my ear and nudges my elbow. "Yeah, Yeah i'm fine", I say with shitty acting skills. "I'll always be here for you alright?", He softly speaks over the rest of the group talking. "I know", I say wiping more tears from my face. He hold my hand and moves a piece of hair from my face. "Just because your mom treats you like a piece of shit doesn't mean you are", He chuckles causing me to as well. "You're beautiful, smart talented and best of all you're the kindest person i know! So don't let her decide your worth", He says, making me feel a lot better and I hug him.

Robin's Pov 

Y/n's hugs bruce with tears down her face.

"Y/n, you alright?", I walk over to them and say softly. "Ya she's fine now", Bruce says and rubs her back. "i wasn't asking you", I say angrily and proceed to ask Y/N if she's alright. "Yeah Robin I'm okay now Bruce made me feel a lot better", She smiles. My blood begins to boil I wanna say "Well date him him then". But i can't lose y/n she's my everything. 

Y/n's POV

"Well do you guys wanna get food?", I ask. "Hell yeah!", They all reply and we walk to the buffet. I notice Finney whispers something in Robin's ear. that was weird. "Heeeeey", Gwen says and slides next to me. "Heeeey how are things with you and suzie poooooo", I laugh. "Shut up I don't like her besides everybody knows that i'm gonna marry Danny Bonaduce", She explains. "You're not gonna marry a member of the partridge family", I say and try and stop myself from laughing. "He's so crucial. I love his voice!", She obsesses over him. "Still not gonna marry him", I say and turn around to face the food as she does too. "What do you wanna eat?", She asks. "I'm not sure I'm not really in the mood", I say and turn back around. "Hola Robin!", An annoying voice shouts and runs over to him. Aimee. why doesn't she ever quit. "Hola chicaaaa", He says and runs over to her. strange..... "gracias por invitarme anoche amo a tu mamá!", She says extravagantly. "aaa no hay problema ella te ama!", He replies in the same voice. "¡Te ves increíble por cierto! Y/n es una chica afortunada", She says. thats it im going over there. "Hola, guapo. oh hola aimee no sabia que estabas aqui", I say, and by the look on Aimee's face, surprise her with my spanish skills. "Hi Y/n!", She smiles like nothing happened. "Was Robin about to tell you about our relationship!?", I ask exaggeratedly. "I don't think he needs to the proposal was pretty in - ya - face", She chuckles villainously. "Robin when were you gonna tell her?", She says. "Tell me what?", I ask. "Aimee it's a bad time", He says, turning red. "That this whole 'relationship' thing was actually something I dared him to do", She blurts. "What?", I say as my throat closes up. "But.... I actually love you and I mean it when I told you", He claims. "I don- I don't wanna talk to you right now", I say, still processing the moment as my eyes glaze. "Oh my goddd", People say in the crowd as the music stops and a kid turns the lights back on. I walk out of the auditorium. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!", Gwen says and turns into bruce Lee. "YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT. BOTH OF YOU. NEVER EVER SPEAK TO US AGAIN!", Gwen shouts. I could see it was making her upset too. "What!", Robin says. "YOU'VE BEEN A DICK. NEVER SPEAK TO ME, FINN, Y/N BRUCE, CODA OR LOGAN AGAIN!", Gwen blurts and rushes out to find me sobbing. "Y/n shhhh it'll be okay", She hugs me and tries to comfort me. "IT WON'T GWEN. I LOVED HIM!", I shout choking on my tears. "He didn't deserve you, at all", She says in a calmer tone.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 ~ 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 🎉