𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

@ Finney's and Gwen's

I assume Robin's not here yet as his muddy converse haven't left footprints on the Blake's Driveway. 

"Yesss, some time without that dipshit", I whisper under my breath.

"You were saying........"

I turn around to see who it is being totally oblivious to the fact Robin will be showing up soon.

"Oh its you", I say disappointedly.

"Nice to see you too *not*", Robin says.

"I'm not deaf"

"Yeah but you're stupid as fuck", Robin insults.

"Hey guys get the fuck in here before you have another scrap", Gwen says, bursting open the door.

Robin and I walk in their house 

"Oh hey guys", Finn says. "Hey Finn", Robin and I say in sync. "You guys wanna do something fun!?", Gwen asks. "Yeah", we all reply. "truth or dare", Gwen says.

"Sure Finn and I aren't pussies", Robin says  "Not sure about Y/n though".

"You cunt", I say to Robin "Anyway sure I'd do anything to prove robin wrong"

"Ok then Robin first!", Finney says.

He rolls his eyes

Finney asks robin truth or dare and he (obviously) chooses dare.

I take a sip of my water (from school) While gwen chooses Arellano's dare.

"Kiss y/n"

"Excuse me, WHAT!?", I exclaim.

Robins POV:

"I am not kissing that slut", I say. "Fine I won't do your math homework for a month", Finney says.

Y/n runs her hand through her hair and bites her lip

"Fine but only if you ask Donna out", I say

"Deal" Finney and I both shake on it.

Y/n's POV:

Robin was inching closer and closer to me.

"Omg no eeew please be a nightmare", I whisper and close my eyes

Robin kisses me until Finney says he can pull away.

"Ok, ok stop", Finney FINALLY says.  "Thats I'm DONE with truth or dare", I say. "Ok why don't we watch a movie then", Gwen suggests. "Yeah! Gwen and I will get snacks", Finney says. "Yeah me too ", Robin says and stands up. "No you stay here with your girlfriend", Gwen says and pushes Robin back to the floor. I just look at Gwen in shock. She knows we don't have feelings for eachother, right. "What film you wanna watch?", I ask trying to break the ice. "TCM, Its my favourite, My uncle always takes me to the drive - in to watch it", Robin says. "jeez,  I didn't ask for your whole life story", I chuckle. Robin drops his head. "About that kiss, You know it didn't mean anything, right?, Robin asks trying to make it incredibly clear. "Yeah, Yeah, I know", I reply. Why was robin all of suddenly  saying this in not a dick - ish way? "Yeah cuz I'd never kiss a bitch like you", Robin says in a rude way. There it isss, that dick tone.  "We're back bitches!", Gwenny says. "Gwendolyn Elizabeth Blake!", Finney shouts. "What!?, I've said worse!", Gwen says. Finney sighs. "You guys decided on a movie yet ?", Finney asks. "Yeah we're watching TCM", Robin says. "Good Job dad's not here, he'd kill us this movie is rated R!", Gwen says.

Suddenly I begin to drift off to sleep on Gwen's shoulder or at least i think it's hers.

I begin to feel rough fingers calm trace my features (on my face). THEY AREN'T GWENNY'S HANDS. "ARELLANO!", I shout and jolt up. "Holy shit Y/n be quiet Gwen and Finn are sleeping", Why the fuck were you tracing my fucking face!", I whisper - shout. "Your face was just so calm - Ugh i mean.... " "What's going on?", Gwenny wakes up and asks in a raspy voice. "Nothing Gwen just go back to sleep. Gwen goes back to sleep.  "Can you give me an answer now", I ask. "Yeah ok fine, I normally do that to aimee when she's sleeping", Robin says. "Aimee...?", I ask "Oh yeah we're kind of like a uh thing", Robin says. "A thing ?", I ask, im not mad i hate him, yeah thats right i HATE him. "Yeah like um-", Robin says before I interrupt him (I seem to be doing that a lot lately) "You guys are dating", I say not wanting to seem mad because I'm not I'm actually surprised anyone would date him. "Yeah you could say that", Robin says. "Anyway dipshit I'm going to sleep", I say. "cool, I don't care", He says and I lie back and go to sleep.

The next morning

"Dickhead get the fuck up", I shout down Robin's ear to get him to wake up. I pour my glass of water with ice all over his stupid - looking face. "I',M GONNA FUCKNG KILL YOU Y/N Y/L/N!", Robin shouts and immediately gets up and runs after me. "FINNEEEEEEEY", I shout running down the stairs. "Ah yes, a normal morning", Finney says sarcastically and goes to check whats going on. I manage to make it down the stairs without Robin catching me and I hide behind Finney. "What the fuck is going on", Gwen says in that low raspy voice as she makes her way down the stairs. "That BITCH woke me up on a Saturday morning at 8 30 A FUCKING M", Robin says and points to me. "Robin get over it it's just a bit of ice", I say. Gwen chuckles "NOT.FUNNY.GWEN", Robin exclaims. "GUYS!", Finney shouts and everyone looks at him. "We have nothing for breakfast you wanna go to the 7 eleven across the street?, Finney asks. "Sure", We all agree and go to get dressed. 

We leave the house and go to the store. We get some bread, bagels, nutella and milk.

Back @ The blake's

"Robin and Y/N you guys are cooking", Gwen commands. "Uh excuse me", I say sassily. "Yeah I'm not cooking with that klutz she'll probably burn the kitchen. You're luck I even agreed to come to this sleepover", Robin says. "Awh Can Robin Arellano not cook", I say pouting sarcastically. "I can cook better than you", He says. "Will you guys stop flirting and make us some fucking food!, Finney demands.

Robin and I leave the room

Finney's POV:

"They definitely Like eachother", I whisper to Gwen.

"Agreed", She says. "And may I say good plan my friend", Gwen says in a funny - old man voice.

"Robin can't cook for shit butttt Y/N can cook really well so Y/N's gonna have teach time and they're gonna fall in love and have babies and they'll have ME to thank", Gwen says, getting carried away. "*Cough cough* me to thank", Finney says...

A/N:

Hahaha leaving u on a little cliffhanger. What will happen next chapter is gwen right???

1071 words