𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐕𝐮

"Y/n, I'm sorry we have to go", Gwen says. "Yeah our dad's gonna be worried school ended 2 hours ago!", Finn adds. "Yeah it's fine, see you guys later!", I wave as they exit the nurse's office.

Gwen's pov

Finn and I make our way to the main school doors to go home. 

"Watch it!", Finn blurts out as a mysterious figure runs past us and out the building. "Wait what's that", I say as I pick up a polaroid photo from the floor.

 "Wait what's that", I say as I pick up a polaroid photo from the floor

"WHAT THE FU-", I shout before Finn slaps his hand over my mouth. "Bruce is still sleeping!", He exclaims. "I dont care we need to show y/n!", I say and run back to the nurse's office.

Y/n's pov

Bruce begins to twitch and move. I don't wanna wake him my mind is full with "why would robin do that", "What did I do to him"...... "Y/n!", Bruce says making me startle. "Oh yay you're finally awake", I smile. "Yeah can you get me a glass of water", He says. "Sure it's not my first time being hear I know where the cups are", I chuckle and get him a glass of water. "Y/N!, ROBIN LOVES YOU!!", Gwen runs in and shouts. "What!", I exclaim and end up spilling water on my shirt. "WHAT!", Bruce shouts and sits up. "Yeah Robbin ran past us and this fell out of his pocket", Gwen says and shows Bruce and I the photo. "Whatever, He probably forgot to take it out of his pants from like a week ago", I say and brush it off. "Y/N HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND!", Finney blurts. "What!?", I say confused. "ROBIN.IS.JEALOUS.OF.BRUCE!", Gwen says, finishing Finney's sentence. "ooooo the ladies can't resist me", Bruce jokes in a french accent. "bruce!", We all say and I smack his arm. "You have to find him!", Gwen says. "No he ruined 'us' or whatever we had", I say. "Us?", Gwen asks. "I dunno we weren't together or anything?", I say. "Please just talk to him!", Gwen says and she drags finn out of the nurse's office with her. 

"So what is on with you and Robin now?", Bruce asks. "To be honest I don't know", I say and sit on his bed. "Homecoming is coming up....", Bruce says out of the blue. "Yeah......", I say confused. "I like you......", Bruce says and gazes into my eyes. "You do?", I ask and try to cover my red face. "Wasn't it obvious", He says. "Why does everyone keep saying that to me recently!", I joke in frustration. "So do you wanna go with me?", He asks............. "Uh-"...... "It's fine if you don't wanna", He says as his head drops. "No, I do..... I'd love to", I smile. "Yay, we're gonna have so much fun!", He says, stands up and twirls me into a hug. "Can i...... um- can i Kiss you?", Bruce asks. I nod and smile and he kisses me.

Robin's pov

I run back into school.... "Where's that photo of Y/n, that's the last thing I need to burn of her's", I think to myself. "Maybe It's in here", I mumble to myself and open the door to the nurse's office...... I stand there in shock.... Y/n and Bruce. I notice the photo that I want on top of a chair near y/n..... ngl i wish I was kissing her rn this is just a huge mistake.

Y/n's Pov

"ROBIN!", I shout and jump off of bruce. "Just needed this to burn", He says enviously and leaves. "To burn?", I mumble to myself.... Fuck it.... I don't love bruce and Robin doesn't love Aimee. "Robin", I shout and run after him, he runs faster and doesn't spare me any mercy. A tear falls from my face and I run in the direction of The Blake's house, not caring that I left Bruce. 

@ The blake's

I pound on their door, breathlessly begging for an answer. "Hi Y/n", Mr Blake says cheerfully. "Hi! is Gwen or finn here?", I ask. "Yep they both are, wait a sec", He says and closes the door slightly. "GWEN, FINN Y/N'S HERE!", He shouts and I can hear their footsteps rushing down the stairs. "Hiiii Y/n", The siblings say happily. "Can we go to the park we need to talk?", I ask. "Yeah sur-", "Omg are you ok!", Gwen says pointing to the tears on my face. "I'm fine but we really have to talk", I say. "Ok we're coming!", Gwen says. "Bye dad!", Finn says and shuts the door.

@ The park

We run over to the set of three swings and grab them. "Soooo...", Gwen says. "Bruce and i kissed which meant NOTHING and robin walked in looking for that picture and he said he's gonna burn it!", I say, the sadness turning more into anger.  "NOOOO!", Gwen says, her jaw dropping. "THE AUDACITY THAT DICKHEAD MUST HAVE!", Gwen says. "Gwen!", Finn and I shut her up. "what!", she laughs. The park we're at is pretty close to Robin's house. "OH MY GOD LOOK THERE'S A FIRE", Gwen shouts and points at a fire that look's like it's in someone's backyard. "I think Robin actually followed through with it", Finn says. "No, we have to stop him!", Gwen says, grabs us and rubs with us to robin's house. Gwen pounds on the door. "Hi mrs Arellano can we come in!", Gwen asks with urgency. "Sure, Robin's in the back yard", She says and leads us to the double glass doors and opens them for us. "robin you can't do this..", gwen says softly and walks up to him. "please stop", Finn says and joins Gwen. "Why should I?", Robin asks with a sadder voice. "Because we can work this out", I say and robin looks at me surprised. "Though I wouldn't come?", I ask rhetorically. "Uh-", Robin stutters. "Y/n I do think we're meant for eachother", He says and tears stream down both our faces. "ROBIN, NOOOO YOU LOVE HER AND SHE LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!", Gwen shouts and begins to cry herself. "Robin....", I say and move closer to him. He grabs me and kisses me. "I love you", Robin says. "FINALLYYYYY!", Mrs Arellano and Gwen shout at the same time.......

c u tmrw for the next chapter <3

(y'all happy now that they're back together lol)