𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫 😍

Robin and I walk into class and stop in our tracks as everyone begins to stare at us.

"omg its them", Whispered a group of kids. "I heard they're dating", murmurs another.

"Robin and Y/n please sit down", Says the teacher. Luckily robin and i sit next to eachother so we can discuss whatever the FUCK is going on. The teacher begins to ramble about science, i dunno i barely listen. "Hermosa, what the fuck is everyone whispering about?", Robin whispers. "What did you just call me", I say as I begin to blush. "It spanish for uh- bitch", He says thinking i completely dumb. "I may not pay attention but I know that you called me beautiful, guapo", I say... 2 can play this game. "Aight, atractiva", He says with a slight smirk on his face making me blush even harder. "oh my god jen look they totally like eachother!", the girl behind us whisper - shouts. "I thought they were enemies", Replies (I'm assuming) Jen. 

Time skip - Lunch

Robin, the gang and I planned we'd eat outside today but looks like they're all taking forever!!!!

"Hey beautiful", Says bruce and slides on the chair opposite me. "How's it 'goin?", He asks and pushes some hair behind my ear. "I -", I hear you and Arellano are like a thing", Bruce interrupts before i get to say anything. "No thats just a rumour", I say. "So....", Bruce says. "Get out of my seat jackass", A voice say sternly from behind me. "Make me", Bruce says intimidatingly. "Bruce i'm not getting suspended for fighting again. Y/n doesn't like you so stop harassing her", Robin says. "Says who?", Bruce asks, Not backing down........... "SAYS ME!", Gwen says and hits Bruce with her lunch box quite hard. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to do it that hard", Gwen chuckles. "Bruce, I ship Robin and Y/n more than anything so I SWEAR TO GOD if you ruin whatever they have then I will hunt you down and kick your ass!", Gwen chuckles, trying not to laugh at the last part and Bruce just walks away. "Thanks Gwennie", Robin says and fist bumps her. "Wheres funky finney at?", I ask. "I think he's sitting with Donna", Gwen says and looks around to try and spot him. "Awhhh, he promised he's sit with us", I whine. "It's fine you've got me", Robin pouts sarcastically and rubs my back. "Guys get a room!", Gwen exclaims making everyone look at us.... Some time passes by as we're just eating not really talking that much.

"Hey Robin booooo", An annoying - recognizable voice says from behind gwen. I look up to see their face. 

....Aimee. ....

"You always show up at the right time don't you!", I say sarcastically. "What the fuck is your problem, has someone had a bad day is their boyfriend not kissing them!", She says In a sarcastic baby voice. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND", I shout and stand up causing everyone's head to turn swiftly to witness the drama. "Ok, so why was he at yours last night after HE KISSED ME. Wait was it to apologize but what could he POSSIBLYYY apologize for!?", Aimee says. Shit she caught me out. "BECAUSE SHE MAKES BETTER FABADA ASTURIANA THAN YOU!", Robin shouts, making all the Hispanic kids in the "audience" to gasp and he stands up with me. "Ok, ok you win but if you're not dating you'd be all right with this!", Aimee says, stands on the table and pulls Robin into a tongue kiss. I Run off to the bathroom not caring what people interpret that as.

Robin's POV

Aimee pulls me into a kiss and I see y/n run away. I push Aimee off of me and run after her. "Aww are you going to make sure your girlfriend's alright", Aimee says mockingly. "So what if I am NOTHING is gonna happen between you and me!", I say to Aimee and continue running for Y/n.

Y/n's Pov

I run into the bathroom and begin pacing, think about mine and robin's "relationship" tears fall down my face like niagra fucking falls and soon someone barges in.

"Y/N!", Robin shouts and pulls me into a hug. "I hate her, I FUCKING HATE HER!", I say dominantly. "same", Robin chuckles. I notice a tear fall down Robin's face too. "Oh no don't cry", I say and rub the tear away. "I don't like seeing you upset, thats all!", Robin smiles as more tears begin to glaze his eyes. He grabs my waist and kisses me. "Y/n!", Gwen says and runs into the bathroom.... "Eeew, I know I said get a room but like a private room!", Gwen chuckles. "Group hug!", Robin suggests and we all hug eachother. "That Aimee bitch messes with my y/n again and I swear to god!", Robin says. "My y/n"... repeating in my head. "Same", Gwen says... "Wait a sec, my y/n?", Gwen questions "I know theres something going on between you guys", She adds making us blush and gaze into eachother's eyes. "Where were we?", Robin asks, pushes me back, grabs my waist and continues to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck. "Y/N!, I'm sorry about bef-", Bruce walks in and sees us. I quickly push Robin off me . "Yeah", I say and act like nothing happened. "Oh. my. god, you said there was nothing going on!", Bruce says frustratedly. "There Isn't ", Robin says. Those words hurt me what if there really isn't anything going on between us and it's going nowhere. we just kiss. nothing special.... Bruce leaves and slams the door angrily. "Robin, Is there really nothing going on?".........

Next chapter tmrw 💗💗💗💗