18st

About another year later.
Benny

After the news we received a year ago, and the surgery for Harper to be all cleaned out, we figured out Harper was pregnant again. Which was really surprising, and yes this time the baby did pull through. It was another boy so hopefully evvie is a good big sister to her younger brothers. "Angel, evvie, dinner time." I said putting the plates out, Harper was busy feeding the newest Rodriguez, Bennett.

Harpers pregnancy was hard with Bennett so we just decided to stop after 3 kids, it would put harpers body through too much danger again. "It's ok Harper, I'm fine with our family size. I love my 2 boys and little princess." I said at the dinner table when Harper explained no more sibling to the other 2. "Aww I wanted a little sissy mommy." Evvie said and Harper sighed. "Sorry evvie, we cant." Harper said fixing evita's messy hair, "aw ok. I like my brothers tho." She said tapping angel and he slapped her.

"Angel ouch." Evvie squealed then hit him back, this caused angel to cry. "Hey evvie don't hit your brother." Harper said, "he started it." She mumbled back and I laughed, then cleared my throat remembering that I was the dad. "Angel don't slap your sister." I said and he just looked at me funny, "Whatever I tried." I said looking at Harper who was bouncing little Bennett, well actually he was a chubby baby.

5 years later.
Harper

Evvie wasn't a little girl anymore, she is a big 9 year old. And she started 2nd grade just a few days ago, the same elementary school that Benny and I went too. And angel, he is now 7. And he is in the 1st grade, he didn't like it at first but now he doesn't like being home. Bennett is now 5 years old so he is going into preschool, and is also the finished with it. He didnt and still doesn't like school, only about 12 more years of it for him!
It's ok, I hated school so much back then.

Benny's mom died about a month ago and we went to the funeral last week, it was really sad. Especially since that was my second mom but at least now she is right beside my mom. I saw James there for the first time in awhile, he moved to a different country after Benny and I got married, so I don't really know what's going on with his life. Cher was also there and Paislee, I've talked to them on the phone about once a month and they are both doing good. Same with all the sandlot boys, and little Avery.

Little Avery is all grown up, not really but she is 12 years old now. She loves to come babysit evvie and the 2 boys though, and she brings her brother who is the same age as evvie. I still work with smalls everyday and now my schedule is back on track since all 3 of my kids are in school now. And yes, Benny is still on the dodgersx and he wouldn't trade it for anything else. He loves his team so much, and they grew to love our kids just as their own. Same with Avery, all the team loves little kids which is kinda surprising.

But luckily Benny's and mines life turned out pretty well. I mean for me being a lost senior, almost breaking up with the best thing that happened. I'm just glad that we made it through, the whole sandlot team did. Even though we did have some rough shit happen throughout it all, but our lives all turned out amazing- and we all finally got families of our own. Crazy right?

And none of it wouldn't have happened without that one night at the camping when Benny hit the ball, right over first base. Or without that magical 4th of July kiss... and it was all the summer of '62.

-end of story-

A/n:
Oh my gosh, guys this story, this whole series (literally only 2 books but just whatever). Has a ton of views! Thank you all for reading and voting, it means a ton. Especially these past 4 or 5 months I spent on both books has literally been amazing, also i like really want harpers life. I mean BENNY THE JET RODRIGUEZ as my husband? Yes please.

Anyways thanks for reading and all y'alls support! 💙
I hope you enjoyed both books, and I will write more, just not about this story :(