6th

Tw: mention of rape and kinda sad.

Harper

Lucas had a tough grip on my wrist, this creep.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to wiggle my hand away, but he pulled me closer. We were so close right now that I could feel  his gross hot breath on my neck. "I will, I just need some enjoyment first." He said closing the front door and pulling me towards the living room.

Great imma get raped. This is the time.

Lucas pushed me against a corner and surrounded me, "sooo you and Benny still together?" He said.
I just nodded my head because I was too scared to speak, "oh well I guess he won't like this." Lucas gave me a kiss, on the lips. Ewwww it was slobbery. I frowned. I knew Benny wouldn't like this, he won't believe me.

"you can talk to me doll." Lucas said smirking. "No and don't call me that, let me go Lucas." I said trying to push him out the way, and I accidentally hit him down there trying to escape. He still had that stupid smirk across his face, then he pulled me to my bedroom. Oh no. No no no. He locked the door and shut the blinds. Shit.

He took his shirt off revealing his abs, no I'm not checking him out. Benny was wayyy better lookin.
"Undress doll." Lucas said staring right at me. "What if I don't want to?" I said.
"Then we are going to have a problem." Then he firmly grabbed my wrist.
"Now listen!" He yelled at me, letting go of my wrist.

I looked down at the bruise that was starting to form.

Lucas looked at me like I was dumb, "I'm waiting." He said with a smirk, oh well.
I stood there and that pissed him off so he decided to come undress me himself, and I fought him- no way in hell he's getting in my pants, or taking them off.

He aggressively slammed me against my bed after like 10 minutes of me fighting for him not to take control.
I did the stupidest thing ever, I lost.
"Ok now I'll take if from here." He said taking my shirt off, he smirked at he stared at me in a sports bra.

I stood up somehow and slapped him, "no. Go home Lucas." I yelled. That caused him to get even more mad, so he punched me in the face. I fell flat on the floor, that hurt. Then some things started to go blurry.

"Lucas what the fuck?" I yelled as he picked me up and put me on my bed, is he like helping me?
Nope I was completely wrong. I was too tired to even notice what he was doing but then shiver got to me.
"Lucas put my fucking pants back on me right now!" I yelled again, he just smirked.

Tears started to form. "Aww it's ok Harper, this won't hurt." He laid right beside me and started kissing me, I was about to puke. "Stop." I said trying to pull away but yet he gripped my head and started kissing me more aggressively.
"Stop it." I said, "no. Not until I'm finished." He said, tears were rolling down my face by now.

Lucas took his pants off so he was just left in his boxers. Stop- it's just a nightmare. I thought as he started to take off my last 2-pieces of clothing. I just laid there, hopeless. If I tried to escape, he would hurt me worse. If I stayed quiet- this would continue even worse.

He stood up and turned off the lights, yeah fml. "Ok you ready?" He said whispering unto my neck, giving me shivers- not the good kind tho. "No, since you are about to rape me." I said my voice shaking, I could tell he was smirking.
I closed my eyes and just imagine this wasn't happening, but then something went inside me and I freaked out.

This is for real. I hate this. I hate my life, where the fuck is Cher? I thought as Lucas was doing his routine.
I hated this, "enjoying this?" Lucas said, I couldn't answer. I just screamed as loud as I could. Honestly I didn't care what happened next, all I know is that it's gonna be better than right now.

Lucas put his hand over my mouth to stop the screaming, that didn't do anything- I was still yelling.
"Shut up would you? Imma get caught." He said finishing his 'process' up.
"No. I will not." I said yelling even more.

I guess someone in the neighborhood heard my screaming because about 5 minutes later, there was flashing lights and sirens outside on the street. Little too late now.

Benny

I was walking around downtown and I was approaching my neighborhood. There was police cars and ambulances everywhere. That's weird. I thought as I went closer towards the action, turns out they were outside of harpers house. Fuck.

I sprinted towards her front door and I saw cher. She had tears streaming down her face.
"Benny it's Harper. Lucas. H-h-h, he hurt her." She managed to get out.
"What?" I said then a knot formed in my stomach, no he wouldn't. Did he really take it that far?

I ran upstairs and saw a 2 women standing right inside harpers room, one was a police woman and the other was dressed in a button down and a skirt. Then I saw her, Harper. Sitting on her bed curled up. She had a oversized T-shirt on and her face was buried in her knees. Oh no.

"Um sir I'm sorry, you can't be in here right now." The police woman said, "uh ya I can- I'm her boyfriend." I said.
"Oh well it's family only." The other woman said, "no her sister is outside." "Oh ok." She said.

The room was silent except you could hear harpers sniffles and tears, I sat kinda distant from her on the bed.
"Harper can you talk?" I asked touching her back, she jumped and backed away.
"Benny, he- he. He hurt me. I lost." She said with more tears, "I-i tried to stop. But but he's too strong, I should have not opened that door." She said. I looked at the other 2 women standing, they were shocked.

"That's the first sentence she said this whole time, thank you." The one girl in the skirt said. I nodded then turned back to Harper, she kept crying so I tried to comfort her. She jumped away again. "I'm sorry, I can't do hugs right now" she said it's actually pain in her voice. "Oh it's ok." I said, no it's not. I started crying, I'm supposed to protect her.

My heart is breaking to see her like this. She doesn't deserve this at all, that's the Phillips family. If they want something- they get it, not even caring about what it does to others.

-end of chapter-

Sorry this is like very heartbreaking :/