5st

Cher

I made breakfast for everyone then yelled at Harper to hurry up, we had to go look at different wedding dress styles.
Yes I just announced it yesterday to my family, but I like things to be done and over with. So we are planning early.

"Harper Ive literally been waiting in this car for you, for 15 minutes." I said when she finally came out the house.
"no you have not. I haven't even been UP for 10 minutes." Harper said, "Whatever." I turned on the radio and pulled out the driveway, the go-go's turned on and Harper was jamming out. I was actually embarrassed.

Harper
We finally to the shop, safely and parked. just by looking in the window I had a feeling this dress was gonna need a loan.
And of course Cher was that princess ball gown type girl who literally loved everything bling and sparkles, Ew.

"Ok I want it not too sparkly but not boring, not like your style." Cher said looking at the racks of dresses,
"Oh thanks. At least I won't need a loan for my dress." I mumbled, then Cher gasped. Oh what now.
"This is BEAUTIFUL." she said pulling out a white strapless dress, it was ok I guess. With out the sparkles of course.
The dress was strapless and it had some pearls on the bottoms part, there was a matching veil too. The top half was like a halter top and the bottom wasn't like too ball gownish. It was very- cher.

Cher tried on the dress and loved it, me personally no. But Cher it was good. "So how many loans for it?" I asked.
"It's about 800, it's on sale." Cher said, she was so happy she looked like James in a candy store!
"Oh wow buy me a matching one too." I said mimicking her, "oh I forgot about you! You need one too." She said.
"Thanks for forgetting about you OWN SISTER." I said as we went back to the racks, I hate dresses.

(A/n: I'm sorry if these dress things don't make sense or don't even exist, I like hate dresses and literally know nothing about weddings. Sooooo this will be fun. Just try to understand my weird dress language that makes zero sense.)

Cher pulled out 3 dresses, they were all poofy and looked exactly like hers- which I didn't want. She forced me to try at least 1 of the 3 on so I did. It was like a spaghetti strap with some pearls lining the neck and it barely went to my ankles.
Bro being 5'11 can actually suck when it comes to clothes.

I was looking at other dresses because cher said we weren't leaving till I found one, so demanding.
"This?" Cher said holding up a dusty rose colored one, I gagged and she rolled her eyes.
After doing that with like almost every rack, I finally found a somewhat decent one, so I tried it on.

It fit the theme- dusty rose and sage green. The dress was sage green and pretty simple, not a ball gown but didn't make me suffocate. I kinda liked it. The length was perfect and it was also a halter top so I would match the best sister ever. Hear that sarcasm? Cher didn't want me to match her with the style but she didn't want to spend 3 more hours so we stuck with it. "Happy now?" I asked cher as we got into the car, it was about noon. Gotta love 3 hours wasted by dress shopping!

"Let's get food." I said and Cher agreed, so we went to the diner some burgers and fries. we saw Paislee and Laura walk in and they joined us. We talked about the wedding, Cher told them last night I guess when Benny and I snuck off.
"So you are actually gonna wear a dress?" Paislee asked me while stuffing a fry in her mouth, "yeah cher is making me." I responded and she laughed.

"Pais wanna be the jr bridesmaid?" Cher asked, Paislee face lit up. "Omg Yes!" She squealed, I rolled my eyes- Paislee your gonna regret working with her, i thought as I ate my burger.

Then Cher took me home and she went somewhere with her friends or something like that, so it was just me home alone. I went to get some water and heard a knock on the door, I opened the door to see Lucas Phillips standing there with a smirk on his face, oh shit. I tried to shut the door but he kept it open, no no no.

"Hey baby." He said walking towards me, "no." I yelled trying to get him away from me. I went to hit him but he grabbed my wrist, "you poor little thing. You don't have Benny to save you." Lucas said.

-end of chapter-

Btw Lucas Phillips is Jordan Phillips's (or just Phillips) older brother.
He's the one that pitched the ball to Harper and got her hurt in running to 1st