1.

-Y/n-
I'm here.I've always been here.It was not that hard for me to get used to this place.After all,he helped me to get used to everything.This is my home.

I asked him once what is outside my house and he told me so beautifully,so slow "Outside your home? There my dear..there is a very bad place.It's filthy..full of horrible people.That's why you can't leave this place and you know it.The outside is way too bad for you" he told me.

I don't know what's outside and I'm a little bit..curious.Being curious is a normal thing but he said to not think about what's there.After all,I have everything here.He constantly makes sure I'm not missing anything and I thank him for it.He makes sure I'm always okay by almost daily check ups on me since he's a doctor.

I suddenly hear footsteps approaching the door.I turn my attention to the door that opens in a hurry revealing an angry looking Dottore.I quickly get up from my bed and I walk at him."H-hi" I say,being in front of him.He just looks at me.I lift up my shaking hand and I hesitantly place it on his pale cheek.

My heart is beating so hard.I've never done anything like this before but he always calls me by what he calls 'pet names' so I guess it's..okay.I hope.

"Y/n." He growls.I quickly get my hand back,regretting my choice.Dottore pulls me closer to him and breathes in my ear."What did you do?" He asks.What? What did I do? I did nothing else than just sitting here and doing..nothing!

"What-what do you mean? I did nothing" I say.He wraps a hand around my throat and takes a breath."You did nothing right? Nothing you say.Let me give you a hint.What were you doing right next to the window?" He asks.It's getting harder and harder to breath.

"I-I was just-" "Didn't I tell you that the outside is such a bad place for such a fragile girl like you? You have no idea what's out there and it has to remain that way.It's such a filthy place there" he cuts me off."D-Dottore please-" I choke out.

He gets his hand away and I can finally breath."I'm-I'm sorry Dottore I was just looking.I promise I was just looking" I say.He just stares.Dottore lifts his hand up and gets off the mask that's covering half of his face revealing his crimson eyes.

This stare is enough to kill.Those red,crimson eyes..

"Mhm.Sit" he says,pointing at the white chair in the corner of the room.I obey his words and I sit down on the chair.He puts on some white gloves and gets out some of his things."Time for the daily check up.Don't be scared" I hear before I feel a small stinging pain in my arm then everything fades.