Chapter 11

Y/n'a POV:

Five and I stare in shock at Pogo. Holy shit...this is not the Pogo we knew. He was in biker clothes and had tattoos all over him. He wasn't even wearing his glasses and he was smoking a cigarette. The Pogo we knew would never smoke a cigarette! In fact, he was so against them he would always throw away Klaus's cigarettes. What the hell happened to him?

"I don't tattoo children," Pogo tells us.

"Swell, because we are not here for the ink," Five says.

"I am," I say as I step up from behind Five. Suddenly, Pogo stops dead in his tracks and stares at us.

"No, she ain't," Five tells Pogo. Although, it seemed like that was directed more towards me. I just ignore Five.

"How long for a small tattoo," I ask.

I let in a hiss as Five kicks the side of my foot. "Okay, okay."

Five and I turn back towards Pogo to see he was still staring at us in shock.

"Are you not going to greet your old friends," I ask. I watch as Pogo slowly lifts his arm and points at me.

"Gabriella...how are you-this doesn't-," he stutters.

I then realize why he was staring. He thinks I'm Gabi. I forgot that he would have known her.

"I'm not Gabi," I reassure him.

"You died when you were 13! You look older...but not old enough. If you were alive you would be 30. You look 16, maybe 17. This doesn't make sense!"

I look around to see people staring at Five, Pogo, and I. I lower my voice and slowly walk towards Pogo.

"I know...just let us explain," I say in a low voice

"Is this some sick joke?"

"I know this seems crazy but I promise you I am not Gabi. Well, I am...but I'm not. My name's Y/n. Just- can the three of us go somewhere private? We really need to talk to you."

Pogo stares at me for a second as he thinks. A couple of seconds later he shakes his head.

"I don't have time for this," he says as he begins to pack up his stuff.

"Look, we are here because we have a mutual friend. Sir Reginald Hargreeves," Five quickly says as he walks up next to me. Pogo stops what he is doing and looks at Five and I.

"Whatever he wants, I'm not interested."

"I don't think you understand. We are two of his children. From another timeline."

"Another timeline?"

"As crazy as it sounds, we have met before. Back in 1963, when you were a diaper-wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure. I don't know if you remember, but I have a scar to prove it."

Five moves the side of his undershirt, vest, and blazer collar to reveal the scar he has on his neck from where Pogo scratched him.

"Yeah, and you were completely fine with me. In fact, you let me pick you up. But when you saw Five all hell broke loose," I say with an awkward laugh. The people looking and surrounding the three of us were really starting to make me uncomfortable

"If what you're saying is true, I'd be talking to a man and woman well into their sixties. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a very long day," Pogo says as he begins to walk away.

"Pogo, you need to listen to us."

Five and I try to follow Pogo, but before we could even take a step forward a group of bikers circle around us.