𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐃𝐃🅾️💚

𝐃𝐃🅾️💚
Peter and Louis or Homer and Marge?
3:35 pm

Me
Homer and Marge!
3:36 pm

𝐃𝐃🅾️💚
We're done.
3:38 pm

Me
Stay off of TikTok, it's bad for your health 💀
3:40 pm

𝐃𝐃🅾️💚
You basically just told me to rot in hell. What's wrong with Peter and Louis?!🤨
3:40 pm

Me
Boy please, their marriage is so toxic. Is this a trend or something?
3:42 pm

𝐃𝐃🅾️💚
Trend? Nooo, I was just curious. But I know where I stand now. Have fun with Homer😣
3:45 pm

Me
Lmaoaoaoa😭 that emoji. I was just playing, Peter and Louis is my final answer.
3:45 pm

𝐃𝐃🅾️💚
HOE YOU LYINNNNN
3:50 pm

Me
Hoe?! This gotta be Ddot ole premature, malnourished infant head ass🙄
4:00 pm

𝐃𝐃🅾️💚
And is! Why you doing my boy Dd like that?! Talking about some- Homer and Marge!
4:01 pm

Me
Okay sassy shooters, bring y'all duck asses to
the park tmrw.🤣
4:01 pm

𝐃𝐃🅾️💚
Bet. Bring yo gel blaster
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃-
𝟒:𝟎𝟐 𝐏𝐌

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤7:35 Pm

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤
7:35 Pm

𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘 Makenzie held in a grunt of pure frustration as her gel blaster jammed up again. She ran around the basketball goal, screaming as Dd sent multiple shots to her body.

"Okay! Play fair now- damn!" The girl squealed, glaring at the boy's in front of her. "ITS THREE ON ONE, I DONT HAVE ANY HIDING SPOTS!" She breathed in dramatically while motioning to their surroundings.

All three boys stopped what they were doing, and dropped their guns into the cold, wet grass. "You should have thought of that before talking out of your neck" Leonard exclaimed while helping her up from a nearby bench.

After sarcastically mocking her cousin, Makenzie dusted off the back of her pants and lifted her hair into a tight ponytail. "All this running is-" She started.

"All this running is making me hungry. Whoever got a set of car keys in they pocket gotta pay for the food!" She exclaimed while looking directly at L'A.

"I'm so tired of driving yo broke ass around. Next time you call an Uber" He added.

"But how am I supposed to call an Uber, if I'm broke?!" Makenzie taunted.

"Just get in the car!" Leonard dug through his pocket and pulled out his wallet and a set of car keys. "I'm not having no damn kids" he mumbled to himself.

**
𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐓
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 10:15 when me, Leonard, Dd and Ddot decided to pick up some food. I was sitting in the back with Dd like always, and Ddot was in the front, tearing up a sub.

"Yo, Ddot hand me that strawberry mango drink real quick!" Dd shouted, and my head snapped in his direction.

"That's mine" I Cautioned and he just gave me a knowing look before reaching forward. "Um helloooo?! That is mine sister girl!"

"Girl I know that but mine is gone and, I just thought you'd like to share-" I heard him mumble, and immediately shook my head.

"Ain't no way you drank that whole smoothie in less than a minute!" I protested.

Ddot snickered and sat the cup back in the cup holder. "You don't believe in brain freeze or something? It's so obvious that his was nasty and now he wanna drink yours" He explained. "We told you not to get 6 different fruits in one"

Niggas just don't listen. Dd decided that he wanted to be "different" and order 6 fruits instead of 2 or 3. Like be reasonable.

"Whattt? You didn't even tell me that, y'all so fake bro!"

"Okay! Then what do you have to say.. to this recording of what you ordered then?" Ddot slipped his phone out of his back pocket and pushed it towards Dd.

"First video. Click it." A look of confusion found it's way onto DD's face as he slowly hit the play button.

"Uh lemme get a uh....let me get um. Okay I want a large smoothie, but I wanna do more than 3 flavors"

"Sir I'm not sure if that's a good idea-" Dd paused the video and looked up. "YOU didn't say anything, the lady at the window did. She more of a ride than y'all" He exclaimed while pointing towards us.

"I want...strawberry, banana, peach, mango- throw some spinach in there. Then you could pick the other two fruits" Spinach? Seriously?!

"Just nasty" I mumbled.

This took so freaking long to write and it's still ass!😭

I haven't been updating frequently because of what's been happening. BUT I'll start updating on schedule soon.

A lot of people were really nice about the situation but others weren't (you know who you are) and that really proves that there's two types of people in the wattpad community.

There's the people who wished me well, and encouraged me to take my time. And I really wanna thank each and every one of you. 💚

Then there's the people who tried pressuring me to update 🤨 like I can deal with the occasional. "Update" or "this story is so good, pls updateee"

But while I'm having medical issues though? I know that some people don't read authors notes, but come on bru😭 read the room PLEASE.