𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐓𝐓

"Damn" Makenzie whispered as she searched the small parking lot for a parking space

"Damn" Makenzie whispered as she searched the small parking lot for a parking space. She slammed her hand down on the steering wheel in annoyance as the car in front of her backed out of the last space, painfully slow.

"Nigga please! That sandwich ain't going anywhere!" She yelled at the man in front of her while he downed a sub.

"If this was my car I woulda been hit this Nigga, but that's just me" She spoke to herself.

After about 30 more seconds, the man had finally left and she skillfully maneuvered her cousins car into the free space. "And that's how you clear a punk bitch"

Kenzo grabbed some lipgloss, and checked over her outfit and hair one last time.

She wore a pair of custom air force's with purple Nike sighs , a plain white tank top with blue jean's and she paired it all with a light purple moncler jacket to match her hair. (Can you guess my favorite color?💀)

For some reason reason as soon as she stepped out of the car, her hands began to feel sweaty and her heart felt as if it would beat right out of her chest at any moment.

The girl took a deep breath and gave herself a small pep talk before walking towards the glass double doors.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

"Woah, you're like 10 minutes late, we been sitting here listening to k gunna sing all day" Noti said as soon as I walked through the door.

"Hey to you too" I mumbled.

"Anyway y'all, so Kenz you take your grape ass and stand next to her" He pointed towards a pretty brown skinned girl with a blond ponytail.

"Uhh, some of these dudes look like they wayyy older than me and you know La be trippin" I replied making him sigh in frustration.

"Then you can get in line with the niggas, cause' ole dude just left to get subway anyways" He added, making me laugh out loud.

"That nigga is not coming back, I just saw him leave" Noti nodded and escorted me to near the back of the line.

"Bro, Noti dude why would you put a female back here?" Some light skinned dude with a ponytail asked loudly.

My expression changed and I furrowed my brows. "Because she like 16 and these niggas is mad old"

"Nigga, I got a whole girlfriend and you gon' send a whole female ova here like. Wrd2 you mad weird for that"

"Ddot shut your little ass up, she don't want you-" Noti started before i cut him off.

"Honestly Noti, thank you for the invite but, fuck this video" I shrugged. "I'll leave" I spoke and slipped my jacket back on. The brow skinned girl from earlier ushered me over to her.

"I really think you should stay, I'll stand over here with you if you want" She spoke softly, making me feel a little more comfortable being there. (Literally the nicest person in the vid)

"No hold up, come back ova here. He's finna apologize" An unfamiliar voice chimed, making me sign loudly and turn towards the person.

Another dude, that wasn't here a few minutes ago was standing beside Ddot, who's name I had learned from he and Notis conversation a few seconds ago.

He was about two inches taller than me, with curly shoulder length hair and a pretty smile. "I step out for two minutes and this nigga act like nobody taught him any respect" He exclaimed while pushing Ddot towards me.

"Now apologize nigga, and say it like you mean it"

I hope this chapter made sense cause' I took an idea from someone's message board and Im praying that this is how they pictured it lmao.

Third chapter is a continuation of this one btw