𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Let's catch a flight, change the weather. And I promise forever.
"All mine, all mine"- Brent Faiyaz

"LEO! Can you hurry up nigga?! I'm late" Makenzie yelled into the dimly lit hallway of her cousins unusually large penthouse

Heavy footsteps erupted from the direction of his room and she quickly speed walked towards them, coming in contact with what she thought was a wall.

"Girl calm tf down, that video ain't going nowhere" Leo exclaimed, pushing her back slightly. "What type of vid is it anyway?" He asked, eyeing his younger cousin suspiciously.

"Um, a reaction videoooo?" She lied, causing her answer to come out as more of a question. Makenzie mentally facepalmed and sighed deeply.

"You lyin?"
"Yea"

"So what kind of video is it?!" He asked with a slight attitude, Leo was very protective over his cousin, he loved her like a sister. "It's a smash or pass but I-"

"Hell no, you staying your ass home" He informed, causing the girl to think for a while.

She quickly followed him downstairs, past the foyer and into the kitchen. Kenzie watched her cousin grab two cold water bottles from the fridge.

"Leo!" She called, but he continued staring at the fridge, clearly ignoring her.

"I haven't talked to anyone BUT you since school ended. Do you know how boring you are?!" She exclaimed, doing random hand gestures to annoy him.

"Makenzie, please shut the hell AWP!" He yelled slightly, making her scrunch up her face. "Why are you being so sassy today, shit I'll just walk-" Leo cut her sentence short and dug into his pocket, pulling out two sets of car keys.

Her face lit up as he threw a small, dark red key fob in her direction. She caught and and flipped it around. "Oh snappp" she whispered to herself.

"You gon' let me whip the hellcat?! That's love nigga" Her hands softly grazed the key and she turned towards him.

"Lemme borrow 200 rq" Leonard raised and eyebrow and dug through his pockets. "Don't say borrow cause' you not gon' give it back" Makenzie rolled her eyes jokingly and gave him a tight hug.

"I'll be back before 12, I love you" She told him, while walking towards the living room.

"I love you too! And be safe lil bit" Leo yelled back.

"I will!"
"I was talking to the key fob!"