𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Makenzie shielded her eyes from the sun as it shined brightly through her room window. Noti had texted her yesterday about another video. She wasn't sure what it was about but he told her they'd be in a car.

Meanwhile Dd was already awake, and ready to leave. He sighed and picked up his phone as Noti called him for the 12th time today. "Hello?! Nigga damn you JUST hung up and now you calling back" He yelled into the phone.

Noti shushed him and began speaking. "Bro, so you know how I said it was jus' gon' be you, me and Kenzo?" He asked making Dd nod as if he could see him through the phone. "You called to tell me that ag-" Noti cut the younger boy off and spoke again.

"Well I invited someone else, but you gon' like them bro. Wrd2 my dead homies" Noti reasoned causing the younger boy to sigh in annoyance.

"Aight but if im not feeling them, You finna have some real pissed off skeletons at'cho door"

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS FEELING YOU?! THAT NIGGA A MUNCH AAYEEEE" Leonard repeated for the 3rd time, Makenzie stood awkwardly in the corner of the kitchen. "Can you sing a different part of the so-"

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS FEELING YOU?! THAT NIGGA A MUNCH" He screamed again, abruptly cutting his cousins sentence short. "That's the only part I know, and why is you still standing ova dea? Go outside or something!" He demanded.

"That's what I'm trying to do, I need you to drive me to Noti-" The tall boy quickly brought a finger up to his lips, shushing the purple haired girl that stood a few inches away from him.

She scoffed and took a seat on the kitchen counter. "What's good, shorty?" He asked someone on the other line, attempting to make his voice sound deeper. Mackenzie cringed slightly at his actions.

"Light skinned niggas be trippin" she whispered to herself.

"Girl stfu, females like this. You'll understand when you get a boyfriend...after you turn 21 and up out my house that is" She raised an eyebrow and watched as he turned towards the fridge, still chatting it up with whoever was on the other line.
"Hell yea, ima come see you" he said before quickly shooting Makenzie a look and mouthing the words. "No I'm not"

The girl decided to take matters into her own hands and she swiftly dragged a pair of keys off the counter, hopped down and headed out the door.

𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

"Noti, it's hot asf in here and you bout' musty asl" I joked, making Noti lift up his shirt and sniff both of his armpits

"Noti, it's hot asf in here and you bout' musty asl" I joked, making Noti lift up his shirt and sniff both of his armpits. "Boy you lyin that's yo upper lip" he said back and I slumped down in my seat.

"Y'all see this. This how you gotta do Dd, ya gotta give him candy' cause he a lil boy" I watched as Noti pulled a row of Kit Kats from his pocket. My eyes followed the candy as he pointed it towards the camera.

"Lemme get that" I demanded as he slipped it back into his pocket. "Nah, this Makenzies and she DONT like to share" I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes slightly.

"Matter of fact here she go right now" My eyes widened and my head snapped in the direction he was looking in. "I'm controllin that all the w-" Notis hand came in contact with my lip and I look at him is disbelief.

"I know you did not just put your ass hands...on my lips" He laughed and opened his mouth to say something, right before I sent a hard smack to his jaw.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Makenzie pulled the back door open and quickly climbed into the car. "Hey Dd" she smiled sweetly, accidentally making eye contact with him in the rear view mirror.

"Wassup" he rasped and looked away nervously making Noti clear his throat and adjust the camera.

"Instead of baking us in this hot ass car all night, you could...idk maybe tell us what we're here for?!" Makenzie watched as Noti stared out of the window, as if he were expecting someone to walk up.

"The video is arriving, just give them a minute! Damn" A look of confusion washed over Kenzies face and she leaned forward, following his eyes.

(If you ain't like K gunna before , you really not gon' like her now)

The same woman from Notis last video a few weeks ago switched towards the car, she was wearing the same outfit from last time. A thin white top and thin white shorts.  (All that ass she had🥴)

I didn't finish this chapter because I literally have no idea what to write 😭 all I have is the argument with K gunna but I don't know how to set it off. SOS PLEASE SEND HELP💀