𝐒𝐈𝐗

They just wanna fuck with you
'Cause they know I fuck with you
If I put my trust in you
What would you do?
Would you just step out? (Step out)
Would you thug it out? (Thug it out)
Would you be here to the end?
I just wanna know it's you, my friend
I just wanna know if you pretending- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳

They just wanna fuck with you'Cause they know I fuck with youIf I put my trust in youWhat would you do?Would you just step out? (Step out)Would you thug it out? (Thug it out)Would you be here to the end?I just wanna know it's you, my friendI just ...

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

It had been about 10 minutes since Noti left to "go use that bathroom" and K gunna seemed to be the only person talking amongst herself and the two bored teens.

"So I heard your name was 'Kenzo b. What the be stand for? Bitch?" The older lady smirked making Makenzies head snap in her direction. Dd quickly sat up and his eyes widened, the boy  put his blunt out in the ashtray and adjusted his seat.

"NO! The B stand for "bout to beat a hoe ass if she keep playing with me!" Makenzie yelled from the driver seat of the car. Gunna scoffed and turned her attention back towards the young boy.

"Anyways lil daddy, wassup wit us?" Dd gagged slightly as she licked over her extremely dry lips. "Um me personally......" he dragged causing her to giggle.

"You is so funny" Gunna leaned towards the front of the car and began running her hand through his hair. Dd shot Makenzie a look of discomfort and she instantly reached over and popped the ladies hand.

"Get yo hand off that lit' boy you predator, or I'm driving all our asses off a bridge hoe! I don't even know why Noti left us in here with you.

"You mad cause' he don't want you lil girl. He like em grown" Dd scrunched his face up in disgust.

"You are a pedophile! Look at him he look like he finna throw up!"

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐓

This hoe K gunna is really pissin me off, she got in here flirting with Dd for what?! Then got the nerve to call me a bitch! I'm finna show her a bitch

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Your music is not that good, and you're defending him so hard ya must want him. You a fast ass little girl!" K gunna yelled making Makenzie unbuckle her seatbelt.

She slipped off her earrings, and tied her hair into a tight bun. "Hold these, cause' if I wasn't is the car I'm SURE she would have tried to rape you or something" K gunna laughed and rolled her neck.

"And would have, you not gon' do nothing tho cause' you pussy. Just like to cousin and yo brother-" Before she could finish, her hair was in kenzo's hand.

"PUSSY WHERE?!" K gunna held her face tightly as Makenzie pulled her head towards the front of the car. "GET OUT THE CAR BITCH!" Gunna stayed quiet and her hair remained in the young girls hand. Dd watched in amusement as he began pulling out his phone.

"Yooo, Noti you hear dat?! Yea Nigga they fighting....well I wouldn't call it fighting cause' k gunna getting her neck rang like a chicken in here!" Noti looked down at his bowl of cereal and laughed with a mouth full of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Damn!" Noti choked. "What's happening? I need details nigga!!"

"Makenzie just slapped that makeup off her face! I'm finna get out the car cause' it's arms and feet flying everywhere" He exclaimed and opened the car door, he slipped Makenzie's necklace and earrings into his pocket and stepped out.

"Damn I definitely gotta wife that" He mumbled.

"What nigga?" Noti asked through the phone causing Dd to sigh at his own stupidity. "Nothing, I forgot you was there" Snapping back to reality the teenage boy turned his attention back towards the car and he soon realized that K gunna looked like she would run out oxygen soon.

Makenzie's hand was wrapped tightly around her neck and it looked like she was yelling at the older woman.

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐓

"Touch my future nigga again, and that's yo ass" I gritted through my teeth, before hopping back in the front seat like nothing happened

"Touch my future nigga again, and that's yo ass" I gritted through my teeth, before hopping back in the front seat like nothing happened. "Now get out the car"

Excuse any mistakes, I was typing fast asf.

No hate to K gunna...well maybe just a little 🤨