𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"BRO NIGGA, it's shattered into a hundred pieces! Super glue can't fix that!" I ranted as Dd stood over a pile of glass, we all formed a circle around it and I sighed dramatically.

"Now she'd be wrong if she made you eat that glass Dd...." Ddot instigated.

"It wasn't even my fault. A huge rat ran across the table and knocked it down?" Dd justified, making me glare over at him. "He'll be here in... 20 minutes! How are we supposed to clean this up in time?!"

"We?! Dd did that shit. Hand that lil nigga a broom and a dustpan" Dd exclaimed while walking back up the stairs.

"Y'all ain't shit fr"

**

"You think he got all the glass up?" Ddot asked me as he rolled up his 3rd blunt, my eyes widened as I realized that we had forgotten all about Dd downstairs.

"Aw Damn, I'll be back" I stood up from my beanbag chair and stretched my body. Ddot nodded and proceeded to light up his previously rolled blunt.

After closing the door, I made my way down the stairs, stopping at the sound of a voice I knew all too well. "Then I told her im not about t- oh hey Makenzie. I think it's hilarious how you just hung up on me like that"

"Listen I can explain...I don't know who that boy is! He just broke in, look he dropped the vase and everything!" I panicked and pointed towards Dd.

"He just broke in is crazyyy, I been here all day bro" I looked in between the two guys and noticed that they weren't that far apart from each other, as if they were having a conversation before I walked in.

"So....you not trippin?" I asked, kind of confused tbh.

"Why would I trip over lil bro? He told me y'all was like sister and brother" My smile dropped and my mood instantly changed. Dd and I didn't have anything serious going on but, that shit kind of hurt ngl.

"Oh, alright. Well I'm gonna go back upstairs and chill with dot. I'll see you later bro" I spoke through gritted teeth, and quickly walked back to my room without another word.

**

"Like siblings is insaneee" I mumbled and tossed Ddot the remote control, Dd and LA had been talking since he came back home and I'll admit it, I was pretty jealous.

"Damn you just like me frl, lonely as hell" I nodded and pulled a pillow over my head, loudly sighing into it. "At least you can participate in hot girl summer"

"But I don't wanna be a hot girl, I wanna be a cold girl, with a cute thug boyfriend" I voiced while dramatically rolling out of my bed, taking the purple silk sheets down with me.

The door opened, causing Ddot and I to groan in annoyance. "Dang why y'all look so sad?" Dd laughed and we looked up at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious? Niggas really ain't shit" Ddot scoffed and Dd furrowed his brows in confusion. I watched as the boy moved some hair out of his face and leaned down beside me.

Quickly pulling the sheets over my face, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. "Makenzie" Dd moved the purple material away from my eyes and I closed them tighter. "I know you not sleep!" He yelled into my ear.

I can't even be mad because we didn't really have anything going on but...bffr, SISTER AND BROTHER?! Nigga could have said best friends or something dang. "Dd move, I'm tired"

I rolled my eyes as he tightly wrapped the sheet around my body, before lifting me up from the floor. "You mad for real?" Instead of replying, I turned my attention away from him.

He sighed and gently placed me on my bed before climbing over me, and taking a seat on the opposite side. "I can't take this shit no more, can y'all just make up?! Please!" Ddot yelled from the bottom of my bed, breaking the awkward silence.

Dd wrapped his arms around my body, laying his head on my shoulder in the process. "I just wanna know why you had to say sister and brother"

"That was the first thing that came to mind. I'm not easily intimidated but...your cousin is kind of scary fr" Ddot laughed loudly and I joined him.

"David please....be fuckin for real. Have you seen my cousin? He's so scrawny" Dd lifted his head from my shoulder and straight faced me.

"You know him as Leonard. WE know him as La.Capone. That's two different worlds right there" He explained as our laughter died down.

"So are y'all straight now?" Ddot asked.

"I'll need about 7 business days to think about it...." I trailed off.

"So what you're saying is that I should just end my life right now? Because that's what it sounds like" He said with an attitude. Niggas can be so sassy sometimes.

"No! I never said that. You basically told me to kms when you called me your SISTER!" I snapped back.

Ddot grabbed a water bottle off of my desk and launched it at us. "I'm so sick of being the mature one of the group, apologize to each other, right now!" He shouted and Dd sucked his teeth like an 8 year old.

"I'm sorry" He spoke dryly. "For doing absolutely nothing wrong" I sighed in annoyance at his lack of people skills and turned towards Ddot.

"See that? It's not me it's him!"

"No it's both of y'all, jus so immature" He expressed and I rubbed my temple's. These niggas are really stressing me out.

"Darrian please shut up, talking about immature when you still play with pop-it's" Dd said.

"Bro that pop it was not mine, it just so happened to be there when I started the live! What is you talking about?!" Great another argument. I'm taking my ass to sleep after this.

That's all for now, I'm tired asab.

And I can't believe PNB rock died y'all....all because she wanted to post some dry ass waffles and yams😑

LLPNB🕊