𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

(Y'all if this book is getting boring/is starting to bore you, PLEASE LET ME KNOW cause' I can't be sitting around here writing boring ass books💀😭)

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 yawned and squinted his eyes as the scintillating sun peeked through his bedroom window. The boy yawned and attempted to stretch his body multiple times, before realizing that he was being restrained from doing so.

"What the fuck" He mumbled while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Reaching under the blanket that was loosely wrapped around his body, Dd furrowed his brows in confusion. "Wtf is this?" He asked no one in particular as his hand tightly gripped what felt like part of the blanket.

"Ow. Ow! DD what the hell!" Makenzie yelled while rolling off the bed and gripping onto her ponytail. "Dang shawty, my bad I forgot you was here" Makenzie's jaw dropped at the sound of his voice.

"Darnell that's you?" She quoted while still rubbing her head. (Hopefully y'all saw that TikTok lol)

"Damn it hurt that bad? Come here I'm sorry" He ushered the girl over, making her slowly stand up. "I think you yanked a few strands of my hair out nigga what the hell" She exclaimed, her voice muffled by his shoulder.

"I just said I was sorry we could glue them back" He laughed. "Haha very funny, I'm going to take a shower. Can you lend me some sweats and a tee?" DD nodded and walked towards his closet before yanking the doors open.

He let her pick out an outfit and scrolled through the door dash app, searching for a good restaurant that delivered breakfast.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

"Where is yo ass at?!" Kenzo quickly pulled the phone away from her ear as her cousin shouted at her through the phone

"With a friend" She spoke while shoveling a spoonful of hash browns into her mouth.

"Mhm...a friend. I saw that live talking bout he "know where home at" well you know where home at too and you betta bring yo ahh!"

The girl sucked her teeth and hit the 'end call' button just as Dd walked back into the living room. "See me personally, I wouldn't take that level of disrespect from my cousin..but that's just me" He instigated as the girl mugged him from across the room.

"Yea, you need a retwish bitch" She mumbled, quoting another TikTok.

"I'm talking em out anywa-" The front door swung open and Ddot stormed in, walked past the two now slightly startled teens and slammed his room door loudly.