IMPORTANT A/N

Hey guys, I know you've been waiting for chapter 12 for a long while... Practically a year... I would first like to apologize to you all that was waiting, I'll continue working on this book now. Ever since last year I just didn't have any motivation to write, and I still kinda don't... I'll be honest here...

I made this book purely out of impulse and didn't actually plan out the lore in the plot at all. I was kinda just cruising along chapter after chapter which resulted in writers block because I never had an ending or plot to the fucking book. I will ask planning on re-making this book entirely because it's so cringe and old and Mary Sue plot armor. Y/N in my book is...kinda cringe... Okay a lot cringe. The whole; "abusive, parent and dead parent" is heavily overused and unoriginal. Also, abuse shouldn't be written like how I wrote it, I have a bit of experience with writing now so I'll be using my skills to the best of my ability. I can't guarantee a perfect Y/N because everyone is different and everyone reacts differently to situations... As much as I'd love to have Y/N be as relatable as possible to everyone, it seems you just can't please everyone. I would like to apologize once again for dropping off the face of the earth, I'm sorry if I worried any of you. I love you guys, and thank you so much for the support. Please stop reading this cringe book now.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓞𝔀𝓵~ |CANCELLED| (SunDrop/MoonDrop x Child!Reader) 🎉