Chapter 6: Regret

Recap: He got bored soon and grabbed my hand, pulling it forward to the dim lighting from the hallway, it was a pocket knife.

Moon didn't look very happy...

Oops?

Now:

I stared at Moon's face, trying to read his expression or anything. His blank look staring at me...it was enough for anxiety to sneak in. I stepped away from him, the pocket knife was now in his hands and I wasn't so sure how to feel about that.

I trust Moon, he wouldn't hurt me. Would he....?

Doubts about him flooded my thoughts, everything was just so weird.

I was about to turn around when Moon spoke for the first time in a while.

"Naughty."

Those words froze me in place, a look of horror set on, tears pricked at my eyes.

What's wrong with Moon? He was fine just a moment ago!

He reached out to grab me, his smile didn't look so nice as it once did...looking around me I found the white rabbit lady standing above my Mother's limp form. While I was quickly making notes of the situation I didn't realize that Moon had grabbed my arm and was squeezing it.

The sharp pain snapped me out of my thoughts as I yelped. I struggled against his grip, trying to pry open his hand to let me go...I don't wanna hit Moony but if it's to get away then....

I took a shaky breath before punching Moon in the face, this seemed to shock him a bit, his grip loosens and I immediately started sprinting away, ignoring that sharp pain in my sides.

"Get her. Don't let her get away MoonDrop." A robotic lady voice called out, in reply Moon laughs as I heard him chasing me.

I screamed in fear, exhaustion slowing me down, Moon closing in. I was considering just giving up when I saw a small vent in the wall, if I can get to it I should be able to get away!

Pushing forward, feeling my legs scream in pain, sides heaving. My vision dimmed, I gave one last push forward, darting into the vent, barely missing Moon's grasp by an inch.

Now I was heaving in pain, laying inside of the vent. Listening to Moon glitching out and laughing. What just happened...?

Okay, so.... I was saved by the white rabbit, got chased because the rabbit told moon...Mother is dead...I am...all alone. No one to care for me. No one waiting for me. I have no one.

I curled up in a fetal position, listening to the vent fans creak, grief and exhaustion had taken over my mind. I thought one last thing before falling asleep...

I love you...

(Thx for reading, posting is going to be slow for now on due to school banning phones and me not allowed to use my phone while home. So chapters are going to be short for fast posting. Hope you enjoyed ^^"")