Chapter 4: Mother

(So this idea and chapter is dedicated to: @Dragon_Gaming102 and the many others that helped with my lack of motivation,thank you all so much for your ideas! 😊👍💖)

Recap: "You're safe now...she won't hurt you...MoonDrop is here to protect you my little Starlight..." He hummed out as I drifted off to sleep, not a care in the world. The only thing I could hear in my sleep was the peaceful lullaby that lulled me into deep sleep so gently.

Now, MoonDrop's POV:

I'm just lying here quietly as the lullaby loops and petting the little girl's hair. Why hasn't she told anyone...? Is there a reason or is she just too young to understand. When she wakes up I'll turn the lights on and hope Sunny will understand.

As if on cue she started to sit up out if my grasp with a yawn.

"M-Moon...?" She called out tiredly with her eyes still shut, I chuckle and tapped her shoulder which made her flinch...again.

"Morning Starlight, you woke up in time. I was just about to turn the lights back on." I said while standing up, looking down and watching the girl crane her neck up just to look at me.

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" She smiled brightly as she cradled her arm to her chest while trying to keep eye contact without falling over.

I walked over to the desk and pushed the button and soon enough the lights came on with the goofy annoying music to match. Y/n waved with her good arm bye as I gave her a small wave back before suddenly switching out and I can now only observe.

Y/n pov:

Mister Sunny is back and he seemed confused before it clicked and he picked me up.

"Rule Breaker! Rule Breaker! You are banned from the Daycare!" He said angrily as he marched over to the door and tossed me outside.

I landed roughly on my back and let out a yelp of pain.

"S-Sunny! Please...I'm s-sorry I didn't m-mean to..." I begged as I crawled to the door and knocked as loud as I could.

No response.

"Sunny! Please!" I shouted louder as I continued to knock harshly, now feeling and seeing my blood drip from my knuckles.

"Explain to me what happened when I was gone then maybe I will consider." Sun spoke through the door which made me a little hopeful.

But what am I going to say? I'm just a kid...he won't believe me if I told him about her...he'd think I'm lying...just like THEM.

"Sunny...? I don't know how to explain it...uh...I turned off the lights for Naptime." I explained the light thing first so that he'd maybe drop the conversation and let me back in.

"What about Moon? What happened with Him? Why is your arm like that? Why is your face stained from tears." He asked more demanding as he cracked the door open and grabbed my arm making me yelp and trying to get away.

"I-I fell from the play structure! Moon helped set it back! A-And it hurt so I've been crying a lot! Moony isn't mean..I like Moony...You and Moon are much much different than Mama." I froze at the last word making me instantly regret speaking as Sunny's grip on my wrist tightened.

"What do you mean 'we're nicer than Mama'?" He asked pushing the doors open fully and pulled me closer to him to inspect for any other wounds.

"Mama got really mad at me for not giving my mean babysitter our rent money..Daddy was on the ground covered in red and she said it was my fault." I confessed to Sun as he understood the situation and gave me a hug.

"I am sorry Sunshine! You're welcome back anytime! Please tell us if she hits you again!" He told me sternly which shocked me into silence so I nodded.

As soon as Sunny grabbed my hand to guide me inside I heard a familiar voice shout out for my attention.

"Y/N YOU USELESS PEICE OF SHIT! COME ON IT'S TIME TO GO HOME." My Mother soon came into view, I gripped Sunny's hand tightly as I stared at her with wide eyes as she only got closer and closer.

Sunny picked me up and ran into the Daycare, shutting the big doors behind him. I closed my eyes tightly while pretending I wasn't there. We started moving again but I couldn't see where, I felt very nauseous so I opened my eyes and screamed.

"It's okay! We're in mine and Moons room, we're really high up and it's only accessible to the Security Guards. She's only maintenance. We're safe here..." Sunny soothed me as I stared down at the Ballpit that was up to my Mother waist.

That's one deep Ballpit.

I cringed as I saw Mother try to climb up the netting but failing miserably as she tumbled down to the foam flooring. She picked out something from her holster and spoke dreaded words.

"Maintenance L/n to Security, I'm going to need a Ladder or something to go into SunDrops room. He's hiding my kid and I need it back." She spoke into the walkie-talkie with static.

"Security Guard Vanessa on duty and is pending your request, please stand by." An unknown female voice spoke back earning an annoyed groan from my Mother.

"Request Accepted, on her way." I started to cry from that reply, Sunny was happy which scared me even more.

"Y/n you little shit, when we get home you're going to relieve me so much you won't stand for two fucking days!" She screamed at me while making a strange hand gesture which made Sun cover my eyes and ears.

"It's okay Y/n, it's okay. They won't find you." Sunny said gently as I felt SunDrop stand up and jump off the balcony, I passed out before we even landed.

Sun's POV:

Y/n passed out in my arms as I jumped down and ran past her mother who tried to grab me and failed, falling to the ground. I pushed the doors open and ran out of the Daycare. Who am I running to?! Moon can't come out unless it's dark, the Band is annoyed just by my presence. So who am I running to!?

I kept running, avoiding security bots and security guards who were now looking for me and the precious child I held so desperately onto.

That's it! Freddy! I'll go to Freddy, he's helped a Child before. That awful Gregory. Guess I'll have to see those two again after all...

I poked my head around the corner before sprinting to the elevator and pressing down to the main floor that held the Glamrocks and Gregory.

W-Will he help though...?

(A/N, Vanny and BurnTrap is still here so uh- prepare for whatever you want, suggestions for when you meet vanny? Idk if vanny should be nice to you or try to kill you like Gregory.)
(Sorry for short chapter ;-;)