Chapter 11: Lost

Recap: Driving some more I was having a blast until I saw Roxy jump down and into the race track! I panicked and jumped out of the kart, rolling as I got scraped and scratched on the concrete.

I didn't have enough time to even yell for her when I heard a crashing sound followed by even more crashing. I flinched at the sounds until it was silent again...

Standing up I stared in horror as I looked at Roxy through the Mask eye-holes. She was trapped under the kart, her eyes dangling out of her broken head! Trying to calm down I walked up to her and plucked her eyes out. Somehow her wires were perfectly fine.

Now all I have left is Monty... Moon seemed worried about him, but he can't possibly be that bad. Right?

Now:

While I was walking out of Roxy's Raceway I couldn't go where I first came so I wandered for a bit until I came to a back room that looked like a classic safety hazard, wires exposed, leaking water, unfinished walls... The place was warm and I could hear what sounded like running water or harsh wind blowing through the wooden boarded-up doorways. I didn't even get to explore the area I was limited to until I heard a growl behind me, glitching.

"Why are you hiding from me?!" A voice said behind me, startling the daylight out of me I turn around and was face to face with a very very broken Roxanne Wolf... She wasn't too happy about her face being destroyed.

"I-I'm not...I'm just trying to get out of here..." I muttered to her as I backed into a wall, she was closing in on me and panic started to cloud my thoughts.

"I'm not ugly, I just need a little work done...I'm still beautiful...Right?" She sobbed back at me or at least I thought she did, her eyes were gone and she was still growling. Kind of hard to tell what mood she's in.

"Yes, you're very pretty Roxy, I'm sure you'll be fine," I said back to her as my voice was starting to give me away...

"GIVE ME BACK MY EYES!" She screamed at me as she lunged forward for me, out of what I could call reflex I had leaped to the side in time just to hear her crash into the wooden planks that were blocking my exit.

"I DON'T HAVE THEM!" I screamed back at her as I ran around the room, my shoes hitting the metal floor was confusing her, she couldn't tell where I was...

I knew I'm lying but hey, girls got to do what they could to stay alive. I crawled for quite a while, listening to Roxy Cry and Sob about how she's ruined and ugly. In all reality she was ugly, to begin with, maybe Gregory could make her look less...Egotistic.

I found another blocked doorway and at this point, I started to notice the warmth increasing as I got closer. Standing up and stomping in the spot I was, I watched as Roxy turned around quicker than Chica's appetite and stare right at me with her eyeless face. She sniffed the air and listened to my stomping before she took the bait and charged head first into the wooden planks. Again. I rushed in only to throw my whole body backward as a wave of heat hit my face, inside the room I was going to have a vent...but the room was on FIRE, plus to my worse luck ROXY was unaffected despite her wires being exposed to the flames, what is this ridiculousness?

Tiptoeing the best I could while keeping my eyes strained through the fire to stare at Roxy, trying to get to the vent. I almost made it when I accidentally kicked a can, and my blood ran cold as I heard her heavy footsteps sprinting towards me with a loud growl. I spun around to face her just as she tackled me down to the floor, pinning me easily under her claws and inhuman strength... I winced in pain as she started digging her claws into my skin.

"Give me back my eyes, Kid," She growled lowly as she brought her snout closer to my face, baring her fangs.

"I can't! Please let me go, We'll fix you after, promise!" I shouted over the raging flames just right behind my head, I could already hear my hair sizzling from just the heat of being near the fire.

"And why should I trust the kid who crashed a GO-KART IN MY FACE!?" She shouted back while punching the floor right next to my head, denting the floor and her hands...

"I'm sorry! You came out of nowhere and I couldn't break, so I tried to veer off course but the dummy wouldn't let me so I jumped out and it crashed!" I spilled to her while fighting back a sob, Roxanne seemed to think for a moment before growling with annoyance and letting herself off me.

I took a big gasp of air only to cough harshly from the burning air, Roxy just staring at me with her eyeless face.

"I-I'm going to go now...I'll come back, so don't burn your wires," I told Roxy with an assertive tone despite still trembling from earlier. She nodded and walked away while I turned to the vent and crawled inside to get to some sort of exit.

Now that I am safe from Roxy it's time to find Monty. It won't be hard since he's loud. I can practically hear him right now, stomping and yelling. I sighed tiredly and crawled out of the vent and onto the tiles flooring again. Hopping up the boxes and climbing around again trying to get out of Roxy Raceway. I hear a thud and turned around to see a security bot that had run into boxes, I was about to backup but I tripped and fell backwards making more noise, it soun towards me and made a loud alarm that hurt my ears, it was at that moment that I heard some static noises and heavy footsteps... I'm .. I'm in trouble...

(Sorry for not posting I've been really depressed and I was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago and just didn't have the motivation to do this story. I am gonna continue it but I am taking a MASSIVE break... Love y'all)