Chapter 5: Freddy

Recap: I poked my head around the corner before sprinting to the elevator and pressing down to the main floor that held the Glamrocks and Gregory.

W-Will he help though...?

Suns pov still:

I stared at the elevator door as we went down to a stop, the doors slowly opening to show an empty mall with occasional security bots racing down every now and then.

I hugged little y/n closer as I walked out to my adventure. I've never left the Daycare, only Moon does...

Getting lost a few times I took more turns and doors until I was met by a big room with a stage and to the side were rooms painted colors.

Pink was Chica.

Purple was Roxy.

Green was Monty.

Orange is Freddy.

Huh I kinda thought they'd make it red or brown?  Oh well I don't care, off to see Freddy and Gregory.

I carefully slipped past the security bot and stood Infront the door, it's locked...

Inside I hear voices one I recognize and the other I don't. Taking a breath in I gave a firm knock to the door and waited as the room silenced.

"Who is it?" A deep voice called out, must be Freddy.

"I-It's SunDrop... can I come in please...? It's important." I said to the door as it creaked open.

"What for?" He quizzed me as I nervously scratched my cheek.

"I-I have a child... she's just like Gregory so I need advice..." I sighed out as Freddy gave a surprised stare, to which gets wider as I held up the sleeping y/n for him to see.

"How old is she? Where is her parents? Why is her face covered in band-aids?" He questioned me as he held the door open for me, I rushed inside and sat down in the further corner, hiding y/n from the curtains.

"She's about 6-7 years old... her mother is abusive and the band-aids are my little decorations to help her feel better." I quickly explained the rest of the story, Freddy looking furious and Gregory wasn't paying attention.

Feeling safe I placed y/n on the floor gently while handing her the plushies.

"Uhm... so is Moon going to kill me if the lights go out?" Gregory asked nervously as he stood behind Freddy.

"No, Moon will be too focused on y/n to really notice you. I think." Gregory didn't like my response very much.

A few minutes of talking went by before y/n sleepily sat up and yawns.

Y/n's pov

So tired... I look up to see a kid that's older than me, a huge bear, and Sunny! I hug the plushies as I stood up and looked around the room, feeling eyes on me I look back to see Sunny staring, his permanent smile seemed to falter somehow.

I waved at them before going back to look around.

-an hour later-

I found a cool mask, half was a blue sun and the other half was a yellow moon. I really liked it so I put it on my head. I found cool little blue bell ribbons too! I look just like Sunny and Moony!

"Whatcha doin there Eclipse?" Sun asked suddenly as I turned to look at him.

"Eclipse? I dunno!" I shrugged it off and walked over to the glass as stared outside, watching the bots circle.

It was getting boring just listening to Sunny, Freddy, and Gregory talk so I was about to walk to the door when I saw a weird white rabbit dance over to the glass, no one seemed to notice it... strange.

I walked over to the glass again and waved friendly at it. It waved back, it's red eyes and creepy smile just stared at me. I didn't like it. I was about to leave when it suddenly dropped something and skipped away.

It's too dark to see outside to room. I snuck behind Freddy and unlocked the door, slipping outside and into the mall where I saw the white rabbit. Looking down at the ground something shiny caught my eye and I picked it up.

Staring at the object I failed to notice the figure standing behind me. Furious.

"Y/n, where did you run off to... come on its time to go home you mistake." Mothers voice was harsh and loud against the quiet mall.

"N-No...Sunny...SUN-" I tried to call out... but nobody came.

I was being dragged by my neck, one hand covering my mouth. It hurt.

Gripping the object tight my vision flashed purple and suddenly I wasn't afraid anymore... just angry.

I kicked and screamed. Using the object I held I heard some strange splatter noises before I was finally free, taking my chance I sprinted back to the room, hiding in the shadows I see the white rabbit, skipping over to Mother with a big kitchen knife, and... screams. I couldn't see what happened, the lights went out.

"Y/n, what are you doing out here?" Moon asked as he picked me up, staring at my, now bruising, face that held a smile.

He looked at me as I held the object behind my back.

"Little eclipse what's behind your back?" He asked me as I struggled to put it in my pocket, Moon just watched my struggle to hide the large object.

He got bored soon and grabbed my hand, pulling it forward to the dim lighting from the hallway, it was a pocket knife.

Moon didn't look very happy...

Oops?