351-360

Chapter 351: Sharing the good

At Qing University, ning Zhen and professor Qian were a little regretful about Mu Sheng's reply.

"Teacher, since the expert doesn't want to show up, we can't force him,"

"Sigh, it would be great if such a talent could come to our Imperial University. I don't know whether he's strong in theoretical knowledge or practical ability."

Old professor Qian had dedicated his life to the National physics community. Now that he was getting old, he naturally hoped to find a good successor.

According to Mu Sheng's description, they speculated that the person who solved the bah conjecture was very young. Such a person had great potential. Professor Qian had a vague idea, but since the person was unwilling to show his face, he could not do anything.

While ning Zhen and professor Qian were talking, the physics professor, Chen Kuan, came in and looked at ning Zhen."Isn't this senior brother?" How come you have time to come over today?"

Seeing Chen Kuan come over, ning Zhen's face turned pale.

Chen Kuan and ning Zhen were both old professor Qian's disciples, and they had a chance to stay at the University. However, Chen Kuan had a powerful background, so even if ning Zhen was the one old professor Qian wanted, he couldn't win against the powerful people behind Chen Kuan.

The Ultimate Guide To Car Insurance For BeginnersTAN6 Health Benefits of Lemon You Didn't Know AboutFHP

Chen Kuan had always had a bad opinion of ning Zhen. Later, old professor Qian tried to mediate, but Chen Kuan blocked him. At ning Zhen's age, he could no longer enter Qing University. This was ning Zhen's regret, as well as old professor Qian's regret.

"Teacher," Chen Kuan nodded at professor Qian, but the latter turned his head away and ignored him.