261-270

Chapter 261: Chapter 261 Sheng has awakened her aperture!

As soon as she heard that her illness could be cured, the old Madam mu immediately took a few steps forward."Where? Tell him to come see me now. "

"......."Supervisor yang had seen many rich and powerful people in the imperial capital Hospital, but he had never seen anyone as arrogant as the old lady of the MU family.

Putting aside the fact that the MU family was a declining existence in the circle of the capital's influential people, he had yet to even Meet the Expert doctor.

Recommended for you

This old lady had opened her mouth and directly asked someone to see her.

"Old Madam, I don't know that doctor either. I can help you ask him, but whether he's willing to treat you or not depends on his wishes."

"Then I'll have to trouble you, doctor yang. Please tell that doctor that no matter how much it is, as long as it can cure my mother, I'll give it to him." Mu ting looked at supervisor yang very earnestly.

Supervisor yang was quite touched by mu ting's filial piety. He nodded."Okay, I'll go and tell that master now."

With that, supervisor yang left the office.

Outside the heavily guarded Ward, supervisor yang nodded carefully at the guards."Can you please pass on the message? I have something to ask."

A guard went in to pass on the message and came out very quickly."You can tell me if you have anything to say. I will pass it on."

Supervisor yang then explained old Madam MU's illness and her purpose for coming."Please help me pass on this message."

"Alright," he said.

About a minute later, the hidden guard came out again.