271-280

Chapter 271: Chapter 271 shengsheng is shy

(This is a repetition of the chapter. Don't buy it. It has 4000 words. I'll only replace it with normal content at 1 am. It's okay if you buy it. You can refresh the normal content tomorrow morning!!) The normal content would also be 4000 words! Good night everyone, just refresh it tomorrow morning.)

It took a full five minutes to drive from the main entrance to the main building.

Li an had grown up in the Li family's mansion and was not someone who had not seen the world. But now that he saw this Manor, he could not help but exclaim,

Recommended for you

"Brother Kai, what about this house?"

From the moment li Hanchen gave instructions to speed up the fall of the Li family, Qin Kai knew that li Hanchen was no longer prepared to hide his identity, and there was no need to hide it from li an now.

"It's your brother 'S. You'll be living here from now on. "

".........!!!!!"Li an still had some basic common sense. This house was obviously built in Chinese yuan. Although li an knew that li Hanchen was not as poor as he thought, he was still shocked by his brother's wealth.

"So, my brother is a rich man?" Li an's almond-shaped eyes widened."Then I'm a rich man?!"

Qin Kai smiled and nodded."You can say that."

Li an whimpered."Brother Kai, I suddenly feel like I'm getting rich overnight. Do you know that?" No wonder so many people on the internet say that one's dream is to get rich overnight. This feeling is really great. "

Qin Kai smiled but didn't speak,

The car arrived at the main building, where li Hanchen and Mu Sheng were already waiting.

Li an ran out of the car and stood in front of li Hanchen."Brother, this house is so cool!"