211-220

Chapter 211: Sleeping With Li Hanchen

Mu Sheng turned her head and saw Li Hanchen walking over with a box in his hand.

Mu Sheng wanted to say something. However, she swallowed her words when she recalled his poor attitude earlier.

Li Hanchen walked up to Mu Sheng and squatted in front of her before pulling her legs and taking off her shoes.

Mu Sheng was caught by surprise by Li Hanchen's actions and instinctively wanted to pull her legs back, but he held her ankles and stopped her. "Don't move."

Li Hanchen took out a new pair of shoes and put them on for Mu Sheng.

She watched as Li Hanchen patiently put on the shoes and forgot about the fight they were having.

She thought about her past life.

Mu Sheng often came to the seaside to work with the national technology team.

There was always a lot of sand on the beach, and she would get a lot of it inside her shoes. Despite the attentive care from her staff, no one caught on to this detail.

It did not dawn on her that Li Hanchen would notice such a minor detail and carefully change her shoes.

After Li Hanchen helped Mu Sheng change her shoes, he raised his head and saw Mu Sheng looking at him innocently like a deer with her eyes gleaming.

"Why are you looking at me? I thought you didn't want to talk to me." Li Hanchen stood up.

Mu Sheng placed a cherry in front of Li Hanchen. "Not anymore."

Li Hanchen smiled as he ate the cherry from Mu Sheng's hand.

He did not like eating fruit, but he felt cherries tasted great this time.

The entourage of staff walked over and placed the food on the dining table.

Each dish looked exquisite and delectable.

Since Mu Sheng was already hungry, she felt famished when she saw them.

"Eat up." Li Hanchen handed a pair of chopsticks to Mu Sheng.

"Uh huh."

Halfway through dinner, Li An suddenly called.

He wanted to share the joy with his older brother when he saw Mu Sheng come in champion. However, Li Hanchen was nowhere to be seen when he got home.

Li An's voice came the moment he accepted the video call.

"Big Bro, Sis-in-Law came in champion. Did you know?"

"Yes, I do," answered Li Hanchen mildly.

"Then when are you coming back?" Li An picked up his chopsticks, took a piece of pork ribs, and waved it into the camera. "Auntie Lin's pork ribs are excellent."

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Li An stopped chewing the food altogether. "Where are you?"

Mu Sheng's voice could suddenly be heard. "Hanchen, pass me the dessert."

"Uh huh."

The camera angle changed as Li Hanchen moved.

Li An finally saw everything. The food sitting in front of Li Hanchen was simply exquisite and instantly got Li An's attention.

He glanced at his pork ribs before looking at Li Hanchen's food and instantly felt upset.

Although Auntie Lin made great food, he also wanted to try something new!