371-380

Chapter 371: Chapter 370 shengsheng's magical hands

Hearing the old man's words, Mu Sheng shook her head helplessly."No need."

"Really, I'm not joking with you. I'm not bragging, but my son is quite outstanding. You should consider him."

Although Mu Sheng's words were cold, she was willing to listen to him about the past and was even willing to treat his old man. Although the old man's eyes were not good, he could feel that Mu Sheng was a good girl. Thus, he could not wait to introduce his son to Mu Sheng.

The old man was still enthusiastically promoting his son to Mu Sheng and did not notice that Mu Sheng had already inserted more than a dozen silver needles into his leg.

The old man's Rheumatology could be said to be serious, but it was indeed fatal when it acted up. Moreover, the current medical means could not cure it at all.

But it was quite easy. At least for Mu Sheng, this illness was quite easy to treat.

The old man had been promoting his son to Mu Sheng for nearly an hour, and Mu Sheng would occasionally reply,

Finally, after the last needle was removed, Mu Sheng interrupted the old man's ramble."Old man, can you lend me your phone for a while?"

The old man did not hesitate to take out his phone and pass it to Mu Sheng.

Mu Sheng took it and wrote down a prescription on the memo. Then, he stood up."Get your son to take the medicine according to this prescription. It will alleviate your illness."

The old man took the phone. He didn't have much hope for the prescription. After all, his son was the chief physician of chasu City Hospital. He hadn't been able to cure his illness for so many years. He naturally didn't think that a prescription given by a young girl he met by chance would be of any use.