311-320

Chapter 311: I'm the richest man

Such a person was much more difficult to hire than Mr. Brown.

"Alright," he said. Brown looked around but didn't see the person he was looking for. He shook his head in disappointment,

President C of shisheng group had always been elusive.

Recommended for you

Finally, there was news that C would attend the Li family's birthday banquet. He had rejected countless invitations and rushed here from thousands of miles away, but he didn't expect to see C.

This was a loss.

Seeing Brown's expression, Li Ting's heart also became nervous. He gave Li Ming a look, and Li Ming quickly motioned for the music to start and the desserts to be served.

Seeing so many influential people, old master Li was very satisfied. His vanity soared, and his face was red. He unconsciously wanted to find a sense of existence in front of everyone.

"Li Ting," The old man waved at Li Ting.

"Dad, you tell me." Li Ting walked to his grandfather and bent down.

"Where's Li Hanchen? is he here??" The old man looked around.

Please Keep reading on MYB0XN0VEL(.)C0M

"He's here. He's sitting over there. " Li Ting pointed at the corner of the room.

With Li Ming's special instructions, the servants temporarily added a wooden table in the corner for li Hanchen. Compared to the luxurious table next to him, the small table in the corner looked very shabby.

Li Hanchen was sitting at the table. From old master Li's angle, he could only see a tall back view.