361-370

Chapter 361: Can't control it

The lights were off, and in the dark, Mu Sheng could clearly hear li Hanchen's heartbeat.

Mu Sheng coughed."Li Hanchen, your heart is beating so fast."

After saying that, Mu Sheng finally realized that she had said something strange. She moved unnaturally.

However, at this moment, li Hanchen's hand on her waist suddenly tightened. His voice was a little hoarse as he said,"don't move."

"......."They were both adults, but they were so close to each other. Mu Sheng easily noticed that li Hanchen was acting strange. In the dark, Mu Sheng's face turned red and she did not dare to move."Li Hanchen, you hooligan."

Li Hanchen smiled and hugged Mu Sheng tighter."Yes, I'm a hooligan, so don't move."

Mu Sheng stayed still obediently."Aren't you tired?"

"I'm not tired." Li Hanchen was more awake than he was now. He patted Mu Sheng on the back."If you're tired, you can sleep. You must be tired after such a long journey."

6 Reasons behind Why You Really want To Get Health InsuranceTANThe Ultimate Guide To Car Insurance For BeginnersTAN

Mu Sheng had been very sleepy just now, but she could still clearly feel the strange reaction of li Hanchen's body when he was in his arms. How could she fall asleep?

Since she could not break free, Mu Sheng simply found a comfortable position in li Hanchen's arms."What have you been busy with recently?"

"An Ocean Project ..." Li Hanchen quietly told Mu Sheng about his life.

The information that was sealed as top secret was transparent to Mu Sheng.